official Notorious movie thread 1/16/2009- BROOKLYN YALL DID IT! STAND UP!

Crazy at the theater yesterday where i work. There were about 10-12 cops. Some dudes got into a fight and one of them had a gun a it fell out. A lot of peoplegot arrested. It was
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

ok i'm a big nas fan but how the hell would you make it into a movie? Not to say that his life is boring but its not really interesting like Biggie, Pac or even Aaliyah

Start off as a young Nasir growing up in Queensbridge
Dropping out of school
Fast forward to his late teens
MC Serch discovered him..
"Live at the BBQ"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.Then his 1st video appearence on "Back to the Grill"
Illmatic Releases
Freestlye on stage with Biggie
Later hooks up with dre and forms the Firm with Foxy Mega/Nature and AZ
etc etc

You know what, instead of just focusing on Nas, they can just do a whole movie on all NY rappers (including pac)
Like somehow incorporate thir life stories all in one movie
Something like the movie Crash? Na mean?
Beef with bum %+% Jay Z

A Nas movie would be dope....

Im mad they aint put no Nas, Mobb deep, Capone and Norega, Jay-Z....com on... thats queensbridge and crooklyns finest

Movie was too dope...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Songs they played too mann...Everyday Struggle in the Cell, Who shot ya, Juicy, Sky's they limit...ETC were all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Lil Kim for the win....and yall Said that chick didnt look like Kim...but I think she was hella on point for before Kim got all that work done.

and COT DAMN she was riding the matador
pimp.gif
co-sign

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Anyone know if theyll make a NAS movie
THAT will be a movie that Ill watch
pimp.gif
will be on boring a** movie.

A Jay-Z movie would be hella tight though

ehhhhhhhhh ...................
think about it...

situation with pops
issues with his brother
selling bricks
building the ROC
beef with dame
meeting beyonce
shanking that dude back then
the music!!!
becoming a legend

laugh.gif
movie was better than i expected although i set my standards prettylow... Gravy was by far the best actor in the movie.. Angela Bassett's jamaican accent was terrible
laugh.gif
.. Lil Kim scenes were the best part
pimp.gif
atwone fisher was killing the Puffy dances

Movie was def better than I expected. I thought this was gonna be a movie that re runs on BET all the time. Movie had mad comedy in it. Diddys dancing had merollin everytime

Had to go to 3 movies to see this Joint. Went to sheepshead bay first - SOLD Out, Saw hs phenom Lance Stepheson there with his goons , Traveled over to theinfamous Linden Blvd , !230,1245 - SOLD OUT at 11:20 pm
smh.gif
So I decided to take the drive to Sunrise for the 12:20 Show get there and see the line coming outthe door tell shorty to join the line while I go park get inside and nab tickets FTW. Dudes were smoking in the theater, People yelling brooklyn throughout thewhole movie, Rapping word for word each big son that played on the screen

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Had to go to 3 movies to see this Joint. Went to sheepshead bay first - SOLD Out, Saw hs phenom Lance Stepheson there with his goons , Traveled over to the infamous Linden Blvd , !230,1245 - SOLD OUT at 11:20 pm
smh.gif
So I decided to take the drive to Sunrise for the 12:20 Show get there and see the line coming out the door tell shorty to join the line while I go park get inside and nab tickets FTW. Dudes were smoking in the theater, People yelling brooklyn throughout the whole movie, Rapping word for word each big son that played on the screen
laugh.gif

yeah last night was wild over here in dallas dudes was
pimp.gif
in the crowdtons of sexy chicks , and wanna be thug when a true good hood movie is
made nothing like seeing it in the hood you bound to get more than you paid for
smokin.gif

A Jay-Z movie would be hella tight though

ehhhhhhhhh ...................
think about it...

situation with pops
issues with his brother
selling bricks
building the ROC
beef with dame
meeting beyonce
shanking that dude back then
the music!!!
becoming a legend
You forgot to add Nas ETHERING the %+*! out of his *#%
grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Had to go to 3 movies to see this Joint. Went to sheepshead bay first - SOLD Out, Saw hs phenom Lance Stepheson there with his goons , Traveled over to the infamous Linden Blvd , !230,1245 - SOLD OUT at 11:20 pm
smh.gif
So I decided to take the drive to Sunrise for the 12:20 Show get there and see the line coming out the door tell shorty to join the line while I go park get inside and nab tickets FTW. Dudes were smoking in the theater, People yelling brooklyn throughout the whole movie, Rapping word for word each big son that played on the screen
Would you expect anything less, Im sure there will be showings where you hear the people speak more then the actors
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom