OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gurnee Mills Outlet have a size 8 and 12 of the Shadow 1s up for phone order 1 (847) 855-0857

Every other size is sold out so don't ask.

Last edited:
My humble opinion...does it really matter with Jordan Brand if its A Grade or B Grade...? :tongue: I mean you can't even tell the difference anymore and quality is well..

edit: I wish they didn't charge as much tho...but the shoes are dope so whatever right...

Last edited:
My humble opinion...does it really matter with Jordan Brand if its A Grade or B Grade...? :tongue: I mean you can't even tell the difference anymore and quality is well..

edit: I wish they didn't charge as much tho...but the shoes are dope so whatever right...
+1 there's no telling the difference some B grades look just as worse (or good) as A grades

Is this the one on Intl Drive?
(407) 351-9400

I called both Orlando outlets (this one and Vineyard) and both said they didn't get any AJ4s over the weekend.

Can you confirm the location, please?

As someone already mentioned it is the one on Vineland.

(407)239-3663

...I need to just save the explanation of the b-grade process somewhere, so I can just copy and paste it.

But, at least it looks like most of you guys have it right.

90%+ of the time, "b-grade" means absolutely nothing. Most often, the pairs are identical to release pairs and were simply stamped for precautionary reasons as part of the standard Nike quality control procedures.

I find it hilarious how there are so many people who buy, and try to stunt with, early release FAKES and then have the nerve to look down on b-grades.

Paris Dunks are the most famous of the four-digit price B-grade shoes, but have been plenty other amazing shoes that have appeared as B-grades over which people drool unsuspectingly.

XI Legacy up there is one who could tell you guys some stories...

To add to what bip roberts bip roberts just said...

B Grades are shoes that got caught up with a defected pair made on the manufacturing line.

I don't really know the percentage but if a shoe is messed up during the creation of it instead of inspecting each and every single shoe they take a certain number b4 the actual messed up shoe and a certain number after it.

So lets say 5 shoes get destroyed and are unsellable let's just say they will take the past 50prs and the next 50prs and put them aside and tag them with a B stamp.

So the more messed up shoes during its creation the more B Grades we get.

Damn, BIP dropping knowledge as always.

You should create a thread of just straight knowledge on various topics. I love learning about this stuff

To add to what bip roberts bip roberts just said...

B Grades are shoes that got caught up with a defected pair made on the manufacturing line.

I don't really know the percentage but if a shoe is messed up during the creation of it instead of inspecting each and every single shoe they take a certain number b4 the actual messed up shoe and a certain number after it.

So lets say 5 shoes get destroyed and are unsellable let's just say they will take the past 50prs and the next 50prs and put them aside and tag them with a B stamp.

So the more messed up shoes during its creation the more B Grades we get.

Just to either confirm what I already know or to get clarification. The B grades have a stamp on the tongue correct?

visited Hillsboro clearance center.

Nothing special

as usual elite socks (basketball and football) 9.99

Had some double layers also

If you are a hoodie fan this is the place for you. Had about 4 rack of hoodies.

Lots of nike track pants with zipper bottom some insulated or not.

Lots of kobe/lakers jackets/windbreakers various styles and colors 24.99

Had a couple of the glow in dark running windbreakers

Had plenty of nike cuff fleece sweat pants (RED) 24.99

A few pair of nike cuff fleece (track logo on pants) ashy black (xxl and light grey xxl and medium) 24.99

I wear a 12.5 13 didn't see anything special.

visited Hillsboro clearance center.

Nothing special

as usual elite socks (basketball and football) 9.99
Had some double layers also

If you are a hoodie fan this is the place for you. Had about 4 rack of hoodies.
Lots of nike track pants with zipper bottom some insulated or not.
Lots of kobe/lakers jackets/windbreakers various styles and colors 24.99
Had a couple of the glow in dark running windbreakers
Had plenty of nike cuff fleece sweat pants (RED) 24.99
A few pair of nike cuff fleece (track logo on pants) ashy black (xxl and light grey xxl and medium) 24.99
I wear a 12.5 13 didn't see anything special.

glow in the dark windbreaker? info???? i called they thought i was crazy

TJ Max had some light destroyer jacket which had a retail of $400 for $99. I think it may have been a lebron destroyer. it was black with red accents.

Make sure you LC them first.

I'm not saying they aren't legit, just that hyped up fakes have shown themselves in places like that before. It's hard to tell anything from that pic - looks like the color settings are off.

FTR - I don't consider flipping from Ross/Marshalls/etc. "reselling" in the classic sense. To me, it's more like thrifting. There's no phone orders system or anything anyway, so it's not like one guy is directly snatching up something from the next guy. Plus, inventory is constantly changing and unpredictable - like a thrift store, so getting finds is often a product of luck and putting in work.

I'm not saying they aren't legit, just that hyped up fakes have shown themselves in places like that before. It's hard to tell anything from that pic - looks like the color settings are off.

FTR - I don't consider flipping from Ross/Marshalls/etc. "reselling" in the classic sense. To me, it's more like thrifting. There's no phone orders system or anything anyway, so it's not like one guy is directly snatching up something from the next guy. Plus, inventory is constantly changing and unpredictable - like a thrift store, so getting finds is often a product of luck and putting in work.
They are legit. I have 2 pairs at home to compare them too. Thanks tho. 

truth. it is EXTREMELY EASY for a person to cop some cheap nikes from ross and simply return a fake pair with the tag. seen it many times at my stores. their tag system is not at all specific to the item. burlingtons is and marshalls can be.

truth. it is EXTREMELY EASY for a person to cop some cheap nikes from ross and simply return a fake pair with the tag. seen it many times at my stores. their tag system is not at all specific to the item. burlingtons is and marshalls can be.
How would this be financially advantageous? You would have to be getting fakes for $20-$30 to even make a $20 profit? Shoes at Ross are rarely over $60. 

How would this be financially advantageous? You would have to be getting fakes for $20-$30 to even make a $20 profit? Shoes at Ross are rarely over $60. 

shooo idk. i have seen less than a handful so i dont think its someones sole purpose lol

shooo idk. i have seen less than a handful so i dont think its someones sole purpose lol
I don't' doubt it happens, people seem to be willing to do anything to make a buck, just don't see how feasible it is in this case. Profit margins considered. I'll hit Ross a few times a week. ( I live within a 5 mile radius of 4 stores) They have been dry for the last month and a half. After seeing some hits on here lately I'm glad I was able to find something as well. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom