OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The glow in the dark windbreakers were available here in VA as well. The jacket is a very light flimsy material and was a yellow/white color ... There are designs throughout the entire jacket, almost flower like. Personally I think they are hideous.

I don't understand how some people rely on a number that can be written by anybody to make it Ross Authentic( I'm not saying those Lebrons are fake). Like the DB 4s, people wanted to see the writing on the bottom. They could have the Ross tags, picture taken in the store, and receipt but wouldn't believe it's at Ross until they see the price at the bottom :lol:

Last edited:
The glow in the dark windbreakers were available here in VA as well. The jacket is a very light flimsy material and was a yellow/white color ... There are designs throughout the entire jacket, almost flower like. Personally I think they are hideous.
Anyone got a picture?

Quote:Venomenon
glow in the dark windbreaker? info???? i called they thought i was crazy
The jackets were some sort of running vapor jacket black and yellow with the 3m material.  The only reason I even noticed it was because I ran a marathon a few weeks ago, and thought the jacket was cool looking. I think nike calls it shield flash. I assume they don't know that the 3m material reflects light.

Quote:Venomenon

The jackets were some sort of running vapor jacket black and yellow with the 3m material.  The only reason I even noticed it was because I ran a marathon a few weeks ago, and thought the jacket was cool looking. I think nike calls it shield flash. I assume they don't know that the 3m material reflects light.
Why do you run marathons?
3M is equivalent to Shield flash?

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS NOT A PICKUP THREAD. THANKS

I know it's not a pickup thread, however I like to use this thread as a thermometer. Seeing the recent "heat" posts made me start checking Ross/Marshalls more frequently. If my "pickup" can help someone do the same, I'm glad to help. 

i understand. i know there is a fine line between a pickup and posting info (its pretty much the same). i just moderate posts that are worded as pickups instead of updates.

i do this because you get members that just start posting random stuff that really isn't helpful. you did not do that tho but someone will see that post i deleted then take it completely in the wrong direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom