Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Man, when did they stop doing phone orders?????

Must have just been this past week or something, because it worked last week!!!!!

Very frustrating.

Honestly I think it might just be cause it's Saturday..for those trying phone orders I'd say try Monday and tell them you found them via NikeFind..I know stores can refuse phone orders until the shipment is unloaded or best 24 hours but they can't refuse phone orders on specific products...they can refuse to honor the price..but that's about it...

correct me if im wrong but i dont think items from clearance stores can be found through the nikefind system?
manager said they stopped doing phone orders about a year ago.
i remember they had some stuff a while back that couldnt be ordered either.

Must have just been this past week or something, because it worked last week!!!!!

Very frustrating.

Honestly I think it might just be cause it's Saturday..for those trying phone orders I'd say try Monday and tell them you found them via NikeFind..I know stores can refuse phone orders until the shipment is unloaded or best 24 hours but they can't refuse phone orders on specific products...they can refuse to honor the price..but that's about it...

correct me if im wrong but i dont think items from clearance stores can be found through the nikefind system?
i just called and talked to a rep over there at the centralia clearance store. she said the store stop doing phone orders because too many errors from shipping out products ordered over the phone and the headaches that came from it. the store manager decided to stop accepting all phone orders. it really sucks. and the worst part is that the nike outlets won't price match with a clearance center since they decide their own prices. just tried to get folsom outlet to match the price for the piston vi's and it was a no go.  

Very frustrating.

i just called and talked to a rep over there at the centralia clearance store. she said the store stop doing phone orders because too many errors from shipping out products ordered over the phone and the headaches that came from it. the store manager decided to stop accepting all phone orders. it really sucks. and the worst part is that the nike outlets won't price match with a clearance center since they decide their own prices. just tried to get folsom outlet to match the price for the piston vi's and it was a no go.  

My fault everyone. Should have asked while I was there, because I thought they operated just like every other outlet.  Didn't realize the manager was able to make those types of decisions. Sorry for the mix up.

My fault everyone. Should have asked while I was there, because I thought they operated just like every other outlet.  Didn't realize the manager was able to make those types of decisions. Sorry for the mix up.

devildoc76 - its all good. not your fault or your responsibility to know that kind of stuff. great update regardless
pimp.gif

devildoc76 - its all good. not your fault or your responsibility to know that kind of stuff. great update regardless
pimp.gif

hey devildoc76,

how was the sz run for the jordan 2010 and pistons 6s if you remember? tried to call but its closed now. thanks in advance

hey devildoc76,

how was the sz run for the jordan 2010 and pistons 6s if you remember? tried to call but its closed now. thanks in advance

^Yeah, in the 2010's they had 8,10,11 that I remember seeing specifically.  The pistons 6s they had an 11 and 12 for sure.  The interesting part though is in most shoes I inquired about  in a larger size, they had them in the back. Kinda strange for me, because I never had that luck at an outlet.
--Once my old lady is done with her coniption fits about sneakers, I'll be heading to the Seattle Premium Outlet and North Bend Outlets in the coming weeks, hopefully I can help some folks out. 

^Yeah, in the 2010's they had 8,10,11 that I remember seeing specifically.  The pistons 6s they had an 11 and 12 for sure.  The interesting part though is in most shoes I inquired about  in a larger size, they had them in the back. Kinda strange for me, because I never had that luck at an outlet.
--Once my old lady is done with her coniption fits about sneakers, I'll be heading to the Seattle Premium Outlet and North Bend Outlets in the coming weeks, hopefully I can help some folks out. 

]Nike Factory Tinton Falls NJ

Nike Air Jordan 2010 welcome home $29.97
Nike Air Jordan 2010 black/Ice Blue $29.97
Nike Air Diamond Turf Black Red $34.97
Nike Air Diamond Turf Black Purple $34.97

Jordans were FSR
Diamond Turf Scattered

Both are additional 20% off today
Called, and they told me "in-store special" on the Jordans... so no phone orders.  Wow, definitely wanted to get a pair of each for that price.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And apparently all the $15 Hyperdunk Lows at Deer Park are sold out.  Sold like hotcakes, according to the guy on the phone.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I definitely missed out, that's about all I can tell you. 
Got into the store at 5 30 today and they were all gone. I hope the info helped at least one person on here

Jordans were FSR
Diamond Turf Scattered

Called, and they told me "in-store special" on the Jordans... so no phone orders.  Wow, definitely wanted to get a pair of each for that price.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And apparently all the $15 Hyperdunk Lows at Deer Park are sold out.  Sold like hotcakes, according to the guy on the phone.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Got into the store at 5 30 today and they were all gone. I hope the info helped at least one person on here

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Very frustrating.

Well, it's definitely not all clearance stores... because I ordered the Hyperdunk Low Trash Talks from the San Leandro CLEARANCE store, and they didn't seem to have a problem with it.

Lesson learned out of this for everyone... NOT ALL STORES WILL SHIP (FACTORY OR CLEARANCE)!!!!!!!

Regardless though, thanks for the updates, at least there are some good deals out there for someone... gives some hope that the outlets near me may lower the prices on some of these kicks at some point as well.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Very frustrating.

Well, it's definitely not all clearance stores... because I ordered the Hyperdunk Low Trash Talks from the San Leandro CLEARANCE store, and they didn't seem to have a problem with it.

Lesson learned out of this for everyone... NOT ALL STORES WILL SHIP (FACTORY OR CLEARANCE)!!!!!!!

Regardless though, thanks for the updates, at least there are some good deals out there for someone... gives some hope that the outlets near me may lower the prices on some of these kicks at some point as well.

thanks devildoc76, think ill take a trip to the outlet tomorrow.

i will prob head to seattle premium outlet soon so ill make an update.

thanks devildoc76, think ill take a trip to the outlet tomorrow.

i will prob head to seattle premium outlet soon so ill make an update.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

WhatisLove wrote:

Ayipapi wrote:

Jordans were FSR
Diamond Turf Scattered

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Non of the 2010 were on the floor..they had 1 on the Clearence table..marked down to $34.99..I asked for another size..they brought them out and they were marked $29.99..they had a FSR in the back..nothing was on the floorzz

Originally Posted by xbiker47

WhatisLove wrote:

Ayipapi wrote:

Jordans were FSR
Diamond Turf Scattered

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Non of the 2010 were on the floor..they had 1 on the Clearence table..marked down to $34.99..I asked for another size..they brought them out and they were marked $29.99..they had a FSR in the back..nothing was on the floorzz

Originally Posted by evisumane123

trinton outlet people were complete jerks for anyone who hasnt found out yet, called a lil while ago, everyone i talked to had attitude..

tell me about it, i call, and theyre like if ur looking for the Jordan 2010, we are sold out.
mad.gif
i only said im  looking for a certain shoe!

Originally Posted by evisumane123

trinton outlet people were complete jerks for anyone who hasnt found out yet, called a lil while ago, everyone i talked to had attitude..

tell me about it, i call, and theyre like if ur looking for the Jordan 2010, we are sold out.
mad.gif
i only said im  looking for a certain shoe!

Centralia is the sole outlet, that I'm aware of, that does NOT do phone orders/ship orders. I've been outlet hunting going into my 2nd year and they had ceased long before then, to my knowledge. Use to have a plug up there, Manager Joe, always got great stuff.... but I'm in Omaha so it don't help

tired.gif

Centralia is the sole outlet, that I'm aware of, that does NOT do phone orders/ship orders. I've been outlet hunting going into my 2nd year and they had ceased long before then, to my knowledge. Use to have a plug up there, Manager Joe, always got great stuff.... but I'm in Omaha so it don't help

tired.gif

they were actually pretty nice at tinton falls. they had the 2010s till about 6 30. The manager said they received 55 calls about the 2010s since the info was posted on Niketalk in the afternoon. 

they were actually pretty nice at tinton falls. they had the 2010s till about 6 30. The manager said they received 55 calls about the 2010s since the info was posted on Niketalk in the afternoon. 

Back
Top Bottom