Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Originally Posted by bigj505

San Leandro employees are the equivalent to crooked cops from what im hearing
lol ive ordered from outlets three times over the phone, San Leandro being twice, both times they were very nice to me...guess i got lucky

Originally Posted by bigj505

San Leandro employees are the equivalent to crooked cops from what im hearing
lol ive ordered from outlets three times over the phone, San Leandro being twice, both times they were very nice to me...guess i got lucky

If I go to my local Nike Outlet, could they place an order for me so I dont have to deal with that bs
nerd.gif

If I go to my local Nike Outlet, could they place an order for me so I dont have to deal with that bs
nerd.gif

Riverhead NY first this morning
this what they had

they also had fsr on air jordan 9 white/black/red kids for 69.99

after that hit up deer park
Deer Park Long island NY
Shout out to the the employees at Deer park. helped me out greatly
20%off hash wall
i picked up 2 pairs of hyperdunks 14.97 each red n blue low cut yesterday and was going to get it delivered didnt know i was going to the outlet today n just picked it up
picked up delsol kobe 5s 54.97 plus 20%off
nike flightposite II zinc 54.97 plus 20% off
lady gave me 20% even the hyperdunks and mom had a 25 dollar off 100 coupon from Tanger booklet so i got everything for 97.00\
they had a fsr on these for 89.99

my receipt

Riverhead NY first this morning
this what they had

they also had fsr on air jordan 9 white/black/red kids for 69.99

after that hit up deer park
Deer Park Long island NY
Shout out to the the employees at Deer park. helped me out greatly
20%off hash wall
i picked up 2 pairs of hyperdunks 14.97 each red n blue low cut yesterday and was going to get it delivered didnt know i was going to the outlet today n just picked it up
picked up delsol kobe 5s 54.97 plus 20%off
nike flightposite II zinc 54.97 plus 20% off
lady gave me 20% even the hyperdunks and mom had a 25 dollar off 100 coupon from Tanger booklet so i got everything for 97.00\
they had a fsr on these for 89.99

my receipt

^^ what was the price on those 2010s?

describe the person who helped you at deer park!
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

btw, there should be one more pair of size 12 red hyperdunk lows on the back wall for 14.97 plus 20% off

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

btw, there should be one more pair of size 12 red hyperdunk lows on the back wall for 14.97 plus 20% off

Originally Posted by xbiker47

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

the 2010s were 65 , 70
mad people helped me lol black guy manager helped me out white lady manager helped me out. 2 ladies at the register n some spanish dude in quickstrike air max 1s lolol they all loved my kay yow hyperdunks as for the hyperdunk lows sz 12 def wasnt there only other pair i saw was the red/black low cut which were 34.97 sz 11.5 i believe.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

the 2010s were 65 , 70
mad people helped me lol black guy manager helped me out white lady manager helped me out. 2 ladies at the register n some spanish dude in quickstrike air max 1s lolol they all loved my kay yow hyperdunks as for the hyperdunk lows sz 12 def wasnt there only other pair i saw was the red/black low cut which were 34.97 sz 11.5 i believe.

Originally Posted by Notsotiny

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

the 2010s were 65 , 70

laugh.gif
, glad the staff was helpful. PM me next time your goin to DP.

There was a pair of hyperdunks on the back wall at the end of the night  

Originally Posted by Notsotiny

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

the 2010s were 65 , 70

laugh.gif
, glad the staff was helpful. PM me next time your goin to DP.

There was a pair of hyperdunks on the back wall at the end of the night  

The 30% off $200 ore more ends tonight on Eastbay. There's a lot of stuff that can be pricematched to Nikestore clearance. Some great deals to be had!

The 30% off $200 ore more ends tonight on Eastbay. There's a lot of stuff that can be pricematched to Nikestore clearance. Some great deals to be had!

Back
Top Bottom