Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Heads up to So Cal heads Nike outlet @ the citadel had kobe gear 30-50% off. I picked up Kobe code dri fit jacket blk/neon & grey/purple for 24.97 each. Kobe code hoodies also 50% off, shorts I believe were 30% off but NO discount on the pants.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Originally Posted by Zach13g

eek.gif
@ Rif.La IN STORE ONLY! Black Friday sale, anyone in L.A you are lucky.
$40 DS OG Neon Foams 10.5
eek.gif

to many steals to name.

SPOT has all P Rod 3's marked down to $20.
They pulled some BS on me. The BF price for those Foams was $40, but the "regular price" was $100. I bought em for $100 which was still a great deal, and then they canceled my order saying it was an in-store special only. The IN-STORE special price was $40, not $100. Will not deal with them again.
and if you buy over $100 you MUST buy their T-shirt at full price
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
The sale was for the supporters. Shirts we're free to them. He also explained that the prices we're in-store only. Do you guys see Flight Club or any other store having these steals? If you guys have problems ordering online just E-mail them, they'll respond quick.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Originally Posted by Zach13g

eek.gif
@ Rif.La IN STORE ONLY! Black Friday sale, anyone in L.A you are lucky.
$40 DS OG Neon Foams 10.5
eek.gif

to many steals to name.

SPOT has all P Rod 3's marked down to $20.
They pulled some BS on me. The BF price for those Foams was $40, but the "regular price" was $100. I bought em for $100 which was still a great deal, and then they canceled my order saying it was an in-store special only. The IN-STORE special price was $40, not $100. Will not deal with them again.
and if you buy over $100 you MUST buy their T-shirt at full price
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
The sale was for the supporters. Shirts we're free to them. He also explained that the prices we're in-store only. Do you guys see Flight Club or any other store having these steals? If you guys have problems ordering online just E-mail them, they'll respond quick.

Originally Posted by mattfoley7

Heads up to So Cal heads Nike outlet @ the citadel had kobe gear 30-50% off. I picked up Kobe code dri fit jacket blk/neon & grey/purple for 24.97 each. Kobe code hoodies also 50% off, shorts I believe were 30% off but NO discount on the pants.

I went to Cabazon yesterday and they had the USA Kobe shorts for $25, plus the 20% off. When I went to pay the regular price of the shorts came out to $17, and after the 20% off I only paid $15 with tax...

Not sure how it happened, but had I known I would of gone back and purchase one of those Kobe hoodies/jackets, but the line had gotten too long.

Originally Posted by mattfoley7

I went to Cabazon yesterday and they had the USA Kobe shorts for $25, plus the 20% off. When I went to pay the regular price of the shorts came out to $17, and after the 20% off I only paid $15 with tax...

Not sure how it happened, but had I known I would of gone back and purchase one of those Kobe hoodies/jackets, but the line had gotten too long.

Not the Nike Outlet but if anyone is in Buena Park CA, Attic has everything at 40% off.

Attic2zoo.com

Not the Nike Outlet but if anyone is in Buena Park CA, Attic has everything at 40% off.

Attic2zoo.com

wrentham village nike outlet -

black/white lunartrainers - 79.99 fsr.
dmp 7 pack, forget what sizes, 199.99. only a few sizes.
dmp 1 pack, two size 9's, and a couple of others. 199.99.
jordan 2010's? i think that's what their called, white/reds - 50 something. black - 60 or something fsr.

all i remember.

wrentham village nike outlet -

black/white lunartrainers - 79.99 fsr.
dmp 7 pack, forget what sizes, 199.99. only a few sizes.
dmp 1 pack, two size 9's, and a couple of others. 199.99.
jordan 2010's? i think that's what their called, white/reds - 50 something. black - 60 or something fsr.

all i remember.

Not a whole lot of bargains or eye catchers going on here, but as of 11/27 @ the Aurora IL store:

N7 Native American project Hyperdunk colorway, exclusive to NDC/Nike stores.  I actually really like these!  Full MSRP, though.
frown.gif

They had the other 2 colors in almost a FSR a few weeks ago, but they appear to be gone save for a few scattered on the hashwall.  The all black ones were at $70 when I last saw them.  I'm guessing they sold out on Black Friday.

Almost all of the above are FSRs with a size or 2 missing here and there on a few.  They also had the DMP 7 at $200, and the DMP 1, though I don't recall the price on those.  I'd REALLY like to pick up the N7 Hyperdunk if I can get my hands on an F&F card.  I like them, but can't justify paying full retail.

Not a whole lot of bargains or eye catchers going on here, but as of 11/27 @ the Aurora IL store:

N7 Native American project Hyperdunk colorway, exclusive to NDC/Nike stores.  I actually really like these!  Full MSRP, though.
frown.gif

They had the other 2 colors in almost a FSR a few weeks ago, but they appear to be gone save for a few scattered on the hashwall.  The all black ones were at $70 when I last saw them.  I'm guessing they sold out on Black Friday.

Almost all of the above are FSRs with a size or 2 missing here and there on a few.  They also had the DMP 7 at $200, and the DMP 1, though I don't recall the price on those.  I'd REALLY like to pick up the N7 Hyperdunk if I can get my hands on an F&F card.  I like them, but can't justify paying full retail.

update was a bust.... thought I had a re-run of the Spurs 1/2 Cents at $69.97 but it was some "ghost inventory"....

mad.gif

sorry NT didn't mean to flake

update was a bust.... thought I had a re-run of the Spurs 1/2 Cents at $69.97 but it was some "ghost inventory"....

mad.gif

sorry NT didn't mean to flake

Anomaly, when were you at Aurora, because they said that they don't have the black and red 6s and it didn't seem like they knew what I was talking about. Are they just being lazy?

Anyway, Bergen Town Center in NJ Nike Factory Store has the Miles Davis Kobe V for $100 on their hash wall in limited sizes

Anomaly, when were you at Aurora, because they said that they don't have the black and red 6s and it didn't seem like they knew what I was talking about. Are they just being lazy?

Anyway, Bergen Town Center in NJ Nike Factory Store has the Miles Davis Kobe V for $100 on their hash wall in limited sizes

just wanted to give a ross heads up. there are a ton of men's and women's Nike snowboarding boots for around $80 (Reg $250). I've seen this at about 3 different stores so if you need some equipment, check yours out

just wanted to give a ross heads up. there are a ton of men's and women's Nike snowboarding boots for around $80 (Reg $250). I've seen this at about 3 different stores so if you need some equipment, check yours out

dj B, those photos were taken in the AM yesterday. I was surprised to see them myself. They definitely weren't there when I went a couple weeks ago, and neither were the 2 DMP packs.

dj B, those photos were taken in the AM yesterday. I was surprised to see them myself. They definitely weren't there when I went a couple weeks ago, and neither were the 2 DMP packs.

Originally Posted by keepin em clean

NIKE
Concord Mills Mall
Concord, NC

AJ 2010's "blackout" $49.99 on hash wall. I copped da only 14...no 13's, 12's, or 11.5's as of yesterday.
thanks for the update ... haven't been to Concord Mills in a good 3-4 months. What other sizes were available?  

NIKE
Concord Mills Mall
Concord, NC

AJ 2010's "blackout" $49.99 on hash wall. I copped da only 14...no 13's, 12's, or 11.5's as of yesterday.
thanks for the update ... haven't been to Concord Mills in a good 3-4 months. What other sizes were available?  

Originally Posted by Foam shox

NIKE
Concord Mills Mall
Concord, NC

i called for a 9.5 or 10 but they said they had 9 and 10.5. didnt cop then :/

Originally Posted by Foam shox

NIKE
Concord Mills Mall
Concord, NC

i called for a 9.5 or 10 but they said they had 9 and 10.5. didnt cop then :/

Back
Top Bottom