Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

My fault, I have never seen one. Just to let everyone know the Promocode GJBUY works on the flints and is $25 off from JimmyJaz

My fault, I have never seen one. Just to let everyone know the Promocode GJBUY works on the flints and is $25 off from JimmyJaz

How does the coupons work, will they have them there on the counters/ in store b/c I would hate to make that trip down there and not have the coupon?

How does the coupons work, will they have them there on the counters/ in store b/c I would hate to make that trip down there and not have the coupon?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

wrentham village nike outlet -

black/white lunartrainers - 79.99 fsr.
dmp 7 pack, forget what sizes, 199.99. only a few sizes.
dmp 1 pack, two size 9's, and a couple of others. 199.99.
jordan 2010's? i think that's what their called, white/reds - 50 something. black - 60 or something fsr.

all i remember.

Any extra discounts off the hash wall?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

wrentham village nike outlet -

black/white lunartrainers - 79.99 fsr.
dmp 7 pack, forget what sizes, 199.99. only a few sizes.
dmp 1 pack, two size 9's, and a couple of others. 199.99.
jordan 2010's? i think that's what their called, white/reds - 50 something. black - 60 or something fsr.

all i remember.

Any extra discounts off the hash wall?

Were the eggplant Pippen II exclusive to the outlets/factory stores? I never heard of them coming out or saw them anywhere else.

Were the eggplant Pippen II exclusive to the outlets/factory stores? I never heard of them coming out or saw them anywhere else.

Originally Posted by Raices03

Can someone please scan the 30% off coupon for this weekend at the Nike outlets
thanks
I don't think they accept scans.  Has to be the official coupon from what I know.

Originally Posted by Raices03

Can someone please scan the 30% off coupon for this weekend at the Nike outlets
thanks
I don't think they accept scans.  Has to be the official coupon from what I know.

Back
Top Bottom