Official NOVEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol TURKEY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
long time lurker here. 

why is there no more kobe vi's in the outlets? 

just about this time last year, it seemed like there were plenty of kobe v's in the outlet stores. 

i would love to grab some vi's at cheap price

long time lurker here. 

why is there no more kobe vi's in the outlets? 

just about this time last year, it seemed like there were plenty of kobe v's in the outlet stores. 

i would love to grab some vi's at cheap price

pretty sure they already had hit outlets when the VII;s dropped. plus people loved the VI's so they all sold rather quickly.

Went to Leesburg Outlets today in Leesburg, VA. Nothing too big thats worth mentioning but heres a few things that I saw.
-Zoom Kobe VII Supreme Black/Yellow $99 (Scattered sizes; mainly sz. 8.5)
-Zoom Kobe VII Supreme White/Concord $99 (Scattered sizes)
-LeBron IX Elite Black/Gold $179 (Scattered Sizes)
-Nike Hyperdunk 2011 Elite Black/Gold (Not too sure about the price, I think it was around $130) FSR
-Nike Hyperdunk 2012 Lunar Black/Photo Blue $119 FSR
There were a lot of Hyperfuse 2011s one of which was the White/Green Rajon Rondo PEs.
I was just at the outlet in Orange, CA this weekend and can confirm they had Nike Hyperdunk 2011 Elite Black and White color ways for $139.  

Note: I picked up the Nike Hyperdunk+ 2012 Lunar Black/Purple/Blue thinking it was the Nike+ model for $119 -- it's not.  It has a plastic insert in place of the bluetooth chip.  I should've checked on site -- these are going back.  Just wanted to put it out there in case anyone got stoked about saving $130.

Air Max 2012 Black/Red at Nordstrom Rack for 69.99..

Woulda pulled the trigger if I didn't have to trick off on dinner and movie.

To my fellow Nike Talkers Katy mills mall has the GMP 6 and  7's 129.99 and they are available for phone order!!!!! Scattered sizes but if you wear a 12 I just called and had them put a size 12 in the 6's at the front desk i didnt leave a name so they are free game.  They also have a 13 in the 7's available.  I have alerted Cork so this will go viral soon, just want to hook some fellow heads up!!!  Houston its ON!!!!!

281-644-4901

Last edited:
To my fellow Nike Talkers Katy mills mall has the GMP 6 and  7's 129.99 and they are available for phone order!!!!! Scattered sizes but if you wear a 12 I just called and had them put a size 12 in the 6's at the front desk i didnt leave a name so they are free game.  They also have a 13 in the 7's available.  I have alerted Cork so this will go viral soon, just want to hook some fellow heads up!!!  Houston its ON!!!!!

281-644-4901
Nvm typo...  Thanks for the info man, good lookin out!! 

Last edited:

281-644-4901
[COLOR=#red]B GRADES? im lost when it comes to this outlet jordan thing..some say their b grades..[/COLOR]

I was just at the outlet in Orange, CA this weekend and can confirm they had Nike Hyperdunk 2011 Elite Black and White color ways for $139.  

Note: I picked up the Nike Hyperdunk+ 2012 Lunar Black/Purple/Blue thinking it was the Nike+ model for $119 -- it's not.  It has a plastic insert in place of the bluetooth chip.  I should've checked on site -- these are going back.  Just wanted to put it out there in case anyone got stoked about saving $130.

Is it the actual shoe, but without the kick or is it a different shoe with the same colors, but placed differently? As well which box did it come in the black + box or orange box?

The stuff from Marshalls is part of the NSW made in Itlay collection, high end materials all put together by hand and made in limited quantities. It was only available at high end NSW retailers about a year ago.

Just picked up 2 pair of each.GMP shoe. The quality on these are good I don't see anything wrong with my pairs

Definitely b grades for the gold medal 7. Only pair left in my size was bent and a little creased. Flaw on these was the too much glue residue on the sole and toe box. Still copped since I made the drive out.

Just called the Katy, TX store...they said all VIs are gone and they have a single pair of the GMP VIIs left in a 10.5.

Was able to cop the GMPs via phone order earlier today after 177 calls. Not a fan of paying for shipping twice for orders over $200 though. Combined with tax, it comes out to roughly $310 for B-Grades. Will see if the excess glue forces me to return them.

My pairs and my friends pairs were flawless. Got lucky these were local for me. I'll rock my b-grade pair and keep my actual GMP on ice for years to come.

Was able to cop the GMPs via phone order earlier today after 177 calls. Not a fan of paying for shipping twice for orders over $200 though. Combined with tax, it comes out to roughly $310 for B-Grades. Will see if the excess glue forces me to return them.
I always post the store and # ... Can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom