OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by Howell, MI

Oregon Kobe AD $80 hash wall size 9-10
Nike Foamdome boots eggplant color fsr $90
Lebron XIV home cavs $110 fsr
Lebron XIV lows white fsr $90
Lebron XIV lows tan fsr $90
Nike AF1 duckboots all back $100 forgot sizes
Black/white Kobe Alt $120 fsr
White/black Kobe Alt $120 fsr
2-3 pairs black/white victor cruz size 8.5,9.5 and 10 $44

That's all the pretty much mattered.
What's interesting is that this reseller asked one of the employees from the back to give him a F&F card. If you don't know who he is he is a white dude, thin build, black hair. He has one of those "young old" looking faces. He has a salt and paper beard working.
Dude bought roughly 15-20 pairs sneakers. He used F&F on his phone for one transaction and when he reached the max used F&F card he got from the employee in the back. I got four $10 nike surveys I want to use the next time I go back. If they don't let me stack them I'm snitchin.

Anyway best part of trip was going into the Bass store. Fellas if you go to the outlet today stop by. Cashier kinda cute and got nice a lil butt on her. From what I can tell she wasn't wearing an panties either. She bent over in front of me to "move a sign". She had a wedding ring on so I didn't press it. She got a nice rack too btw.

Going there today. Might make a run at her if shes there bro. lol

Copped this TF hoody
Screenshot_20171103-060350.png
yesterday from a local Nike outlet for $55. So on my version of the Nike+ app it shows it for regular price, but if you go into the store and have an employee pull it up on one of those IPhones they walk around with it shows it for the clearance price and they can order it for you.

Product #?

Copped this TF hoody
yesterday from a local Nike outlet for $55. So on my version of the Nike+ app it shows it for regular price, but if you go into the store and have an employee pull it up on one of those IPhones they walk around with it shows it for the clearance price and they can order it for you.
girlthatsblanco girlthatsblanco Wait...we can order from the store?! If so could you please provide the item number?

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that I was able to use a survey GC on top of F&F, but I went to one of my connects, so I pretty much knew I could. I asked if I could stack multiple survey GCs with F&F and he said technically they're not supposed to. He probably would have done it, but I didn't want to risk getting him in trouble, so I just used the one.

I scored the Obsidian 15s (only saw this one pair, but I bet there are some left in the back if you ask) and a pair of joggers/sweats ("Nike Club Cuff Pant") for $86 out the door after F&F and survey GC.

Was there about 2:30 today...from what I remember

KD X $120 - white/white and igloo colorway
Lebron 14 $99 - both gray, and white/wine/gold colorway
Kobe NXT $160 - all white, and red/black colorway
PG 1 $90 - Blockbuster
NBA Lakers gear

That's all that really caught my eye.
They didn’t let me use the coupon on the purple showtime jacket or whatever it’s called . He said any lakers stuff is retail no coupons . I also didn’t get the PG1 cuz I tried them on and my foot is a bit too wide for them . Got some khaki and gum Nike SB for 12$ after survey and 30% . Also some Steph curry 3 for 55$ blac/white Ontario Mills . Also there was some blue flyknit 1s on the hash wall retail though

They didn’t let me use the coupon on the purple showtime jacket or whatever it’s called . He said any lakers stuff is retail no coupons . I also didn’t get the PG1 cuz I tried them on and my foot is a bit too wide for them . Got some khaki and gum Nike SB for 12$ after survey and 30% . Also some Steph curry 3 for 55$ blac/white Ontario Mills . Also there was some blue flyknit 1s on the hash wall retail though
Blue flyknit 1 was size 13
There is red flyknit 1 size 18

Copped this TF hoody
You can purchase apparel on the Snkrs app now?

girlthatsblanco girlthatsblanco Wait...we can order from the store?! If so could you please provide the item number?
Style #805144-091
The Nike + app shows it as $130 on my end, but the in store version of the app that employees have on the IPhone's they carry around that they also use to scan product or check you out shows it as $54.97. Chopped it up with the manager and she said a lot of product is that way, but the only way to get the discounted price is if you have them order it in store.
SN... the extra 30% off didn't work on it tho

Was able to cop Cherry 13's for 70 dollars with the F and F discounts + survey.

Kildeer has the Jordan 31 lows for 80 bucks. Used the F and F and got it down to 50 dollars.

Stopped by Nike at Tucson Premium Outlets. Some highlights:
KD X Fingerprint/Oreo - fsr - Still $150 (but after coupon - $105 otd)
KD IX Elite Pearl Pink Dust - fsr - $119
Triple Black Kyrie 3's - fsr- $109
Nike Tech Knit Shorts - fsr - (style 728675 - black/red/blue) with 50% off and coupon - $36 otd)
Blue Jay/Hyper pink Huaraches - $79
Tan/Black Huaraches - $89
Women's Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit - $49.97 ($35 w/ coupon!)
Hash wall had the Cyber Monday AJ1's for $79, but no additional % off, as with other stores it seems.

Picked up the oreos and the blue jays...the oreos are just too pretty to pass up in hand. The huaraches are ridiculously comfy. Plus something about that colorway...

WENT TO ARUNdel mills in MD earlier today today but nothing mentioning really
Some grey tech knit pants that retail for 190 at $135
Red Lebron soldiers for $59.99
Lunarepic Flyknit 2s for $79
Scattered sizes on hash wall of white hyper dunk lows for $35

No additional discount on hash or clearance
Anyone been to the outlets in surrounding areas? Ivy city? Leesburg? Clarksburg? Queenstown?

Style #805144-091
The Nike + app shows it as $130 on my end, but the in store version of the app that employees have on the IPhone's they carry around that they also use to scan product or check you out shows it as $54.97. Chopped it up with the manager and she said a lot of product is that way, but the only way to get the discounted price is if you have them order it in store.
SN... the extra 30% off didn't work on it tho
You got lucky. I tried and was watching the screen while the employee was typing the product number and it came up as 130 still, retail price. Not sure how you got it so cheap, but thanks for the info.

4C8D1D83-3A78-4A4D-A813-3817B61A2E70.jpeg
Great Mall had nothing, the only remotely interesting deal was the red Kobe NXT for $70 with F&F.

Ontario mills had the same thing as last week.

Seen some tech shorts on clearance rack for 39.99 30% off plus f&f discount.

Lonzo Ball jerseys and black Laker hoodies as well.

No percentage off hash wall.

Can you use the F&F discount on an online order placed by an employee at the nike factory store?

Thanks. Haven't seen any good shoes at my southern NJ store, but I really want to look for a good deal on tech fleece hoodies
There's been some pretty good finds of tech fleece at Ross and TJ Maxx/Marshall's, so I'd check there as well.

There's been some pretty good finds of tech fleece at Ross and TJ Maxx/Marshall's, so I'd check there as well.

Ah, thanks for the tip. There's a ross near me I'll check out. But I'm willing to splurge on the super expensive $120+ tech fleece hoodies and I doubt ross/ tj maxx/marshalls would have such good deals.
Really wish my nike outlet had some jordans. They got lebrons and kyries but I don't play basketball anymore

Would the F&F discount also work at converse or Hurley factory stores?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom