OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saratoga, CA - no additional off hash, but select 20-50% off apparel racks. Only notable shoes are AJ XV stealth for $119.99 and Kyrie 3 Triple black $109.99 before F&F

stacked survey with F&F

2.jpg

1.jpg

Riverhead outlet didn’t have nothing at all really. Ended up getting royalty 4s for my son for $12 tho lol (size 10c)

nike outlet @ hillsboro
kobe 11 - 100
presto - 75
zoom all out - 90
darts -60
jordan 29low - 100

then 20% clearance + 30% off FF + 10$ survey coupon
viber image by triggerman_8, on Flickr

I got the zoom all out samples and they came out to 12 dollars with F and F 20 percent off and survey. Are zoom all out legit? I know there not like vapormaxes but where would you rank these shoes in terms of heat?

Cincinnati Nike Factory store had FSR Jordan 3 Wools for 159...Copped with the F&F for 119 out the door...Perfect time to grab these for winter months..

WENT TO ARUNdel mills in MD earlier today today but nothing mentioning really
Some grey tech knit pants that retail for 190 at $135
Red Lebron soldiers for $59.99
Lunarepic Flyknit 2s for $79
Scattered sizes on hash wall of white hyper dunk lows for $35

No additional discount on hash or clearance
Anyone been to the outlets in surrounding areas? Ivy city? Leesburg? Clarksburg? Queenstown?
Went to DC Ivey City after work nothing new really but these for $65

Unknown.jpeg Unknown-1.jpeg

I got the zoom all out samples and they came out to 12 dollars with F and F 20 percent off and survey. Are zoom all out legit? I know there not like vapormaxes but where would you rank these shoes in terms of heat?

Not sure what others think, but I dig the all outs. Very comfy and they look nice. I only have 1 pair, but I'd grab more if I could get another good deal. Damn, I thought I did good when I scored a pair at $42 from my last MVP pass + survey GC. You got them for $12??

Not sure what others think, but I dig the all outs. Very comfy and they look nice. I only have 1 pair, but I'd grab more if I could get another good deal. Damn, I thought I did good when I scored a pair at $42 from my last MVP pass + survey GC. You got them for $12??
The all outs were samples and were marked down 34.99. F and f plus 20 percent off plus survey = $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom