OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if there is a way to check if $10 survey code is still valid without going into store?

Can a cashier in store check codes without making a purchase?

Used to be able to check on nike.com but they don't accept them anymore.

Camarillo, Ca Factory Store
20% off entire purchase
Pantone 7 109.97 sz 10-12
IMG_20171119_142106.jpg

Arundel Mills, MD

20% off hash wall
Decent sizes of Jordan retro XV obsidian/white for $80 (after 20% off) and Lebron XIV white/burgundy same price, I think

Nothing else notable

Skyview Mall sent out emails about their Black Friday sales. Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance will be having a 25% off entire purchase sale starting at 9pm on Thanksgiving night to 11pm on Friday.

As an employee, let me just say PLEASE try to maintain some kind of respect for the place. Have some patience with the staff and don't be a jerk and leave everything you touch in a pile on the floor. It isn't that hard to put it back.
The problem is not the regular Nike shoppers, we don't create a mess just like every other day.On Black Friday everyone comes n shop, all kinds of plp,haters, wife beater,goons etc etc.

Last year on Black Friday i saw people trying on shoes
Like come on man
Now is not the time to be trying on shoes lol
Plus majority of the people trying on shoes never return it back
Shoes and boxes all over the place
I couldn’t even stop to check out shoes
Had to go with the flow of traffic
If I saw something I had to make my way back around
Never again
I rather pay full retail and shipping to never experience that ever again

I just want to see if they will have any Air Max's at the outlets here in Ohio. If not, I have no use for the discount.

Ivy city DC had very little today with some empty shelf spaces so I’m guessing they’re getting ready for Black Friday

While I was in the store I got the email that everything was an additional 25% off Nov 23-24 so I was extra reluctant to want anything.

They had a few colors of Air Max 2016 for $129, some tech fleece for too much and Wizard/******** clothes for damn near retail.

If I do go Black Friday shopping it might have to be at a different outlet in the DC area.

Ivy city DC had very little today with some empty shelf spaces so I’m guessing they’re getting ready for Black Friday

While I was in the store I got the email that everything was an additional 25% off Nov 23-24 so I was extra reluctant to want anything.

They had a few colors of Air Max 2016 for $129, some tech fleece for too much and Wizard/******** clothes for damn near retail.

If I do go Black Friday shopping it might have to be at a different outlet in the DC area.

Has anyone been to Nike south Chicago on thanksgiving night?
I’m not gonna hit any outlets
But was wondering if Nike south Chicago is worth it
They are open 8pm-1am on Thursday
Figure you gotta get there right when they open at 8 to get the good stuff
I have a feeling they might have some heat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom