OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

bought a few things at great mall. not only they make me open the app, they also scan my account's QR code. So i dunno what's gonna happen if i attempt to use it again this weekend. If they see I've already used it once will they let me use it again.....

anyone successfully used the coupon more than once?

Stopped by South Chi last night and definitely wasn't much in there honestly. Someone wiped out the International 3s that I just seen last weekend. I picked up a pair of the AS Foams, some shirts, and socks then kept it moving. I'll try Aurora Monday on lunch.

bought a few things at great mall. not only they make me open the app, they also scan my account's QR code. So i dunno what's gonna happen if i attempt to use it again this weekend. If they see I've already used it once will they let me use it again.....

You can use again
I’ve had the same thing happen to me last F&F
They scanned my F&F code then asked if they could scan my Nike pass code
All that does is just put your purchase in your online Nike account order history

I as a to south chi noon on the first me after having a couple of conversation I learned that they put all the AM 270 in the back and are possibly sending them to FL outlet ( my guess is to get ready for more winter gear and be greedy). THey also told me they put all black tech fleece in the back because they don’t be want ppl using FF. Smh copped 2nd pair of same tech and like what everyone else said. They had international 3s on hash, foam pro, flyknit trainers

I as a to south chi noon on the first me after having a couple of conversation I learned that they put all the AM 270 in the back and are possibly sending them to FL outlet ( my guess is to get ready for more winter gear and be greedy). THey also told me they put all black tech fleece in the back because they don’t be want ppl using FF. Smh copped 2nd pair of same tech and like what everyone else said. They had international 3s on hash, foam pro, flyknit trainers

Can't even say I'm surprised. I was there a couple weeks ago and Tech Fleece was definitely not on the shortage side of the fence. I didn't see any Int 3s on the hash so somebody cooked with those or they may have stashed a nice portion of them.

Jeffersonville
IMG_9205.JPG
IMG_9206.JPG
IMG_9207.JPG
IMG_9208.JPG
IMG_9209.JPG
IMG_9210.JPG
IMG_9211.JPG
IMG_9212.JPG
IMG_9213.JPG
IMG_9214.JPG

Funny how they only have sizes 7 and 15 for the 14’s
Like come on :lol:
I’m actually surprised south chicago didn’t get the melo 13’s
Figure they would
They would of sold like hot cakes there

38733D7E-9713-4B7E-BF68-6470B812F8BB.png

I’ve used this once twice so far and it was in the Melo 13 thread. I think they’re bluffing

Didn’t see anything at the Louisville Factory Store. Passed on a pair of 32s for $85.

Bunch of resellers in there buying tech pack sweats for $25 or so a pop. Not the joggers the baggy looking sweatpants w no cuff
There is baggy tech fleece pants? What is the style number?

Guys keep in mind that the dude in the outlet saying that the codes are one time use now. I had 2 and there different numbers .
Can some one confirm this? Is this true. I was going to go to the outlet in the morning. Don't want to get embarrased.

There is baggy tech fleece pants? What is the style number?

The tag just said “Tech Pack” they looked nothing like the tech fleece joggers. If they have them at the other outlet I’m going to tomorrow I will take a pic

A lot of stores are stupid. They try to be an a$s now then on the last day of the sales , the sale number are down compare to last year, they start giving out fnf pass to everyone walking in. Smh.

We gotta learn to love everyone in this country, everybody is a friend or family. Spend some $$$ boost up sales that’s retail.

Back
Top Bottom