Make the most of every day

Graduate

Get a job

Make new friends

Find a girl, not necessarily a girlfriend, but someone who I can be close with

Get fit, take my working out serious and have my diet in check
Get a new job and start school in August
Have my priorities straight and not get in trouble
Get closer to my family and learn to appreciate what I have.

A lot of good goals in here.

Let's kill it this year, I want everyone in this thread to crush their goals. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

Last edited:
For those of you that have "get fit, hit the gym" on your list, today is the day to take that 'BEFORE' picture. Take that shirt off, take the pic and set it as your wallpaper. Nothing will make you put down that cheeseburger and make a salad faster than seeing a pic of who you don't want to be.

Just remember to set realistic and specific goals. Don't just say "hit the gym" but get specific and say lose 10lbs or run a mile or a 5K by XXXX date. Don't just say "save money" but say save $1000 by XXXX date.

And if you want to lose 10lbs in 2 months and it takes you 3 months, you did not fail. If you want to save $1000 in 2 months but you only saved $500, then you still did something and now you know you can save another $500 in 2 more months.

Also, NOTHING IS EASY. You will probably have to live cautiously and maybe even be a bit miserable for a while to get where you want to be. That's all part of it. So even if you get discouraged because it gets tough, don't give up.

I like reading these threads. It's a new year, a new start. Hit the reset button. Good luck brahs.

jelq up meat wise from da average tv remote to da cable remote

jelq up money wise from da tv remote to da own secluded spot far from neighbors and pest.

-just joined the gym, going to start tonight after work, eat a cleaner & fresher diet [i notice the difference when i don't]

-work down this probation for my new job [march 13th] ..then i will start traveling every month, continue working on my photography, selling prints, & keeping my website updated.

-be a better boyfriend for the guy that has chosen to deal with my crazy ways, i'm an intj, really difficult person to deal with sometimes & i know it, but he still deals with me, lol.

-be a more positive person, it's easy to get bogged down with the negativity that faces us everyday in life, i haven't even watched the news in 6+ years.. but that's no reason for me to subscribe to the ignorance or negativity that people display towards me, i'll work on treating it with kindness instead.

-continue to purchase less & give away more, i started this in 2015, i spent more money but on more quality goods, grenson boots, frye & filson work & travel bags, but i gave away most of my old stuff, i'd rather pay more for it once upfront especially for something that's going to last.

i've gotten into the habit of writing my goals for the year on new year's day, & going back often & working on them & in 2015 i accomplished 3 of my 4, so i guess it's working.

Aside from a few trips, 2015 was a complete dud. A bummer. No good. Of course it's my fault it turned out that way, but I hope to rectify that this year

Stop smoking weed for good

Get straight As

Get a hospital job (I'm an RN)

Go to the gym every morning before work

Start stretching more often

Play guitar more often

Find a girl I can tolerate for activities that extend beyond hookups

Put a down payment on an STi

Keep cooking/improve my skills/start cooking for myself on a regular basis

Ride my bike to the east end of Long Island this summer (~75 mile ride)

Have more fun

Take an actual vacation

Forgot to add: Become fluent in Spanish, and find a new job. I've been settling for this same retail position for the last 2 years because I thought they were the only ones who would work with my constantly changing school schedule.

I want to be able to communicate in Portuguese, i don't know any Portuguese people anymore, but my old job was majority Portuguese workers so I just got really interested In the language. So every time I go to a Brazilian steak house or run into anyone that is Portuguese or Brazilian. I hit em with the bom dia.

went from 120lb to 140lbs in 2015. hoping to get up to 155 lbs in 2016. lets go 
smokin.gif

--Complete 96 page graphic novel
(IG- yzndd is where I post daily sketches)

--Get back to running more

would like to get to sub 170#. have gotten kinda close but never did it. currently sitting at around 185# and not too sloppy.

Back
Top Bottom