Official NT 2016 Goals

1. Make partner at my law firm.
2. Be a good husband (getting married in May)
3. Not stress so much about the future.
4. Keep eating right and exercising.
5. Be healthy (have bad asthma and allergies)

Get a new, better paying job.

New apartment in Queens.

Continue to have better eating habits. Not giving up going out to eat, or going vegan, but I have toned down a bit on stuff that doesn't benefit me much.

Get my driver's license. :/

Join and frequent a gym. 

Save more money.

Network more.

Traveling to the places I'd like to go might not happen with all that I have planned this year, but it's always on my mind.

I want to travel more

Has anyone ever traveled alone?
I've thought about this. 

Between half of my friends being busy working a different schedule than myself and the other half of my friends being broke bums, it seems like the only way I'm gonna be able to see the world.  

Same here. Glad I'm not the only one lol. Been on travel sites like orbitz, expedia etc thinking about pulling the trigger.

I'm the girl he broke up with but its all my fault [emoji]128514[/emoji]
\

Baby Girl Im Here.

giphy.gif

I want to travel more

Has anyone ever traveled alone?
I've thought about this. 

Between half of my friends being busy working a different schedule than myself and the other half of my friends being broke bums, it seems like the only way I'm gonna be able to see the world.  

This is basically my situation. Also have considered doing this.

So what's everybody doing to reach their goals?

I traveled alone in 2015. It was self reflecting as I am as a person here living while at the same time being able to look at people, how they live and interact in their society and human nature as a whole on a complete different part of the planet. All at my own pace. I went around Europe.

in the same boat @Comparison Ford I have broke or bad scheduled friends and I urge them to come with me because a lot of people need it in their lives. puts everyone's thoughts in perspective.

For example I met up with my brother in Paris and we went to Normandy where D-Day happened. very heavy stuff but the epiphany of knowing that years ago people love each other so strongly to the point where they fight for their freedom and ability to continue to love is truly amazing and they probably don't realise how much of that love transcends them. We will help each other when we don't know each others names. When the Paris attacks happened my brother was shook looking at the news because we walked the streets and visited the stadium where some of the bombs went off. I saw him feel that epiphany. I know that he as well as myself will forever love our oldest ally France.

Not trying to be a negative nancy but even 50 lbs is a lot. The first 20-30 will be cake if you've never lifted before but it becomes exponentially harder after that

My legitimate and realistic goals:

-Finish with at least an A- average in all my grad school courses
- Get to a solid 175-180 lbs with sub 10% BF
-Cut back on social media as a whole
-slowly redo my wardrobe to include "dressing better" pieces
-further strengthen my relationships with friends and family
-Grab a new car or at least save enough money for a big down payment

- Finish this damn 6 months of training

- Buy my first house

- Get back to regularly posting on NT once said training is complete

- Buy a Rhodesian Ridgeback

- Might be getting engaged too