Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

PDM Layton
Replica Coffee Break
Replica Under The Lemon Tree
Bond No 9 Wall Street (layered with VIW 😮)
Nishane Hacivat

Wall Street and VIW??
Interesting combo. I need to give that a shot.
I’d imagine the VIW probably tones down the seaweed in the wall street, resulting in a smoother fresher aquatic with a vetiver base from the Wall Street

Wall Street and VIW??
Interesting combo. I need to give that a shot.
I’d imagine the VIW probably tones down the seaweed in the wall street, resulting in a smoother fresher aquatic with a vetiver base from the Wall Street
That’s exactly what it does. Makes that harsh seaweed smell in WS much smoother and gives it some sweetness. I do a spray on each side of my neck of WS and a spray of VIW directly on my throat/upper chest. My wife has a very sensitive and selective nose and everytime I do this combo she loses her mind. Will be my tropical vacay scent moving forward.

Any interest in a split of Le Labo Another 13?

Its one ive wanted to try for a while, but never got the chance to. Pricing would be $25 per 10ml plus ship, which is below retail.

Pm me how much you'd want and if enough interest ill get it going.

Anybody for this one?

Anyone know where I can get baccarat rouge 540 extrait for discount? Don’t really feel like dropping $300+.

My girl got me scent bird subscription for my birthday even though I told her not to. Anyone wanna help me pick out a worthwhile scent for next month? :lol:

Ani back on sale

1608062795746.png

So Creed is the preferred fragrance of colonizers? Learn something new everyday

what are ya'lls oldest bottles of fragrance that still work? unsure how my 15 year old fragrances are holding up, they were still stronger than ever 5 years back but they're not lasting as long now.

what are ya'lls oldest bottles of fragrance that still work? unsure how my 15 year old fragrances are holding up, they were still stronger than ever 5 years back but they're not lasting as long now.
I have a bottle of JPG Le Male from 2004. It still smells fine but I wear Reflection Man if I want that vibe now so I don't know about the performance. Got a bottle of Polo Black from around the same time that still performs well. And then I have a big *** 6 ounce bottle of Terre d'Hermes from like 2010 or so. I ain't made a dent in that thing it'll probably last me another 20 years.

depends on how they were kept. i've had 20+ yr old bottles that were perfect, then some where top notes were burned off, and others that turned and just weren't right anymore. Trust your nose on em, if its somethin you've had for that long u should know if its bad or not.

Updates..

So all shipping services r being a *****. Package w new bottle of ani and the mancera were supposed to be delivered today but are now showing monday (ups, so no weekend).

Also anyone who was waiting on wulong cha, its not coming. My suppliers freight shipment containing that bottle got sent back overseas. I will be refunding anyone that was waiting on it. And i apologize for delays and bs. All out of my control

I have a bottle of JPG Le Male from 2004. It still smells fine but I wear Reflection Man if I want that vibe now so I don't know about the performance. Got a bottle of Polo Black from around the same time that still performs well. And then I have a big *** 6 ounce bottle of Terre d'Hermes from like 2010 or so. I ain't made a dent in that thing it'll probably last me another 20 years.

depends on how they were kept. i've had 20+ yr old bottles that were perfect, then some where top notes were burned off, and others that turned and just weren't right anymore. Trust your nose on em, if its somethin you've had for that long u should know if its bad or not.
it's Zino from 2005 which is an old school/barbershop type fragrance I guess they call them. still has a patchouli/rotten flower blast on 1st spray but the dry down is less complex, powder/vanilla/tobacco but all in the same note. only lasts 3-4 hours where it used to be a 10+ hour fragrance, doesn't stick to linens as much as is it used to but it sticks to my jacket collar. it isn't abnormally rancid or anything tho. there is a newer/watered down version I guess but I also read it's no longer made as of 2 years ago. dirt cheap, is like 18-21 bucks for 4.2 oz. fragrances are like sneakers I guess, may last 30 years as good as new or rot after 5 years.

As far as scent I’d say fresh/acquatic/earthy if that makes sense :lol:
90681BE8-9FB3-4A7D-B4CA-62E0D35AA403.jpeg
sounds like the light blue Perry Ellis 360 for men, that stuff is/was as mid-late 90's aquatic as you can get but a hint of musk.

Last edited:
Everything came today, but after post office closed. All packaged and rdy to go out monday. Took long enough. Vetiver sensuel is nice. On the lighter side for a mancera, but gonna be a banger for spring and summer.

currently trying Davidoff by Davidoff & it str8 smells like pee, no cap. unsure if it's cause it's vintage or if that's how it smells/smelled, most of the reviews say the same

Back
Top Bottom