Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

currently trying Davidoff by Davidoff & it str8 smells like pee, no cap. unsure if it's cause it's vintage or if that's how it smells/smelled, most of the reviews say the same
if the reviews say it smells like that, and your nose says it smells like that, it probably smells like that

if the reviews say it smells like that, and your nose says it smells like that, it probably smells like that
tru but I just thought it could be due to how old the stuff is, it's from the 80's or 90's. castoreum is listed as a base note tho, maybe it's that or could just be flower.

Wore Dior Homme EDP last night for dinner and Creed GIT tonight to Christmas shopping/dinner (I only leave the house for dinner these days it seems). Surprisingly GIT had poorer projection and longevity than I remembered. Maybe because it was so cold out? Dior Homme EDP was great and my girl loves it but it’s not quite as bold as I remember it. Little to no sillage.

prada carbon, more aventus, Aqua di gio Profumo, MFK gentle fluidity, and TF Noir de Noir just came in today. Noir de noir and gentle fluidity are more so for my girl. The others are my basic, daily go-to’s.

Blind bought Nishane Ani from XDFUNK and rocked it today for the first time. It’s 🔥. May be my new fave. Thinking I need to cop Hacivat soon. Only been holding out because peeps say it smells like Aventus. I already have Aventus so no need another similar scent. Opinions?

Blind bought Nishane Ani from XDFUNK and rocked it today for the first time. It’s 🔥. May be my new fave. Thinking I need to cop Hacivat soon. Only been holding out because peeps say it smells like Aventus. I already have Aventus so no need another similar scent. Opinions?
New bottle of ani got here today, i'm rockin it too. ****s real ****in good.

I personally didnt like hacivat nor did my girl, so i didnt hold it. but every1 else seems to really like it.

I bought ani and hacivat too from xdfunk xdfunk .
Immediately bought a large bottle of hacivat and may need more Ani soon. Both are great.

Hacivat is not close enough to aventus to not have both in your collection in my opinion. Hacivat shares the opening with aventus but that’s about it. The dry down is much more complex and has more depth than aventus in my opinion. Moreover, aventus is a very recognizable scent these days. Not that it’s a bad thing but Hacivat offers a similar familiarity but with a noticeable twist. Also layering Ani and Hacivat is amazing.

EVERYTHING PENDING SHIPPED OUT TODAY, except from one package i forgot. Post office is a f'ing zoo right now, wish i didn't have to go back tomorrow.

Bal D'afrique is on the way...we'll see how long the post office takes to get it here. but hopefully by the weekend or early next week.

If you want any hit me up, had alot of requests for it, and now i only hear crickets.

EVERYTHING PENDING SHIPPED OUT TODAY, except from one package i forgot. Post office is a f'ing zoo right now, wish i didn't have to go back tomorrow.

Bal D'afrique is on the way...we'll see how long the post office takes to get it here. but hopefully by the weekend or early next week.

If you want any hit me up, had alot of requests for it, and now i only hear crickets.

Thanks, bro!
I know it’s a crazy time at the post office so I especially appreciate you getting these out. Looking forward to this shipment.

My girl wore the BR540 EDP tonight for the first time... I’m so confused. It’s like burnt sugar/cotton candy with a weird woody base? Like she ate skittles after smoking a pack of Newports... but I don’t hate it lol

I couldn't see a guy pulling this off though and yes, it’s very much like Bond’s Greenwich Village

My girl wore the BR540 EDP tonight for the first time... I’m so confused. It’s like burnt sugar/cotton candy with a weird woody base? Like she ate skittles after smoking a pack of Newports... but I don’t hate it lol

I couldn't see a guy pulling this off though and yes, it’s very much like Bond’s Greenwich Village
Dental floss and cotton candy. And i wear it from time to time. Kinda femme but its an addicting smell. Greenwich is more wearable imo.

If anyone has anything pending beside bal d'afrique that they havent received tracking on, plz msg me.

I believe everything is shipped out aside from one i forgot but they been pmd. Hopefully the post office gets stuff to you guys this yr.

Yo anyone interested in a Tom Ford Ombré Leather 10 mL decant. I sprayed only 4 times. It’s nice but at the same time there’s something about it that’s not appealing to me. I’ll let it go for $21 shipped unless you got a 10mL decant to trade lmk.

If anyone has anything pending beside bal d'afrique that they havent received tracking on, plz msg me.

I believe everything is shipped out aside from one i forgot but they been pmd. Hopefully the post office gets stuff to you guys this yr.
Just got the ani decant yesterday. Thanks bruh once again. That’s 2/2 so far

Also got the full bottle on Tuesday from maxaroma. It’s really nice. 1st blind buy in a very long time. It’s like a vanilla/ musky fragrance with a slight hint of citrus. Kinda reminds me of amouage interlude without all the damn smokiness. The hype I guess is warranted.
DE0598D5-D8F4-4781-A087-38F116C98F6F.jpeg

C3B6EAA4-E099-45BB-8285-88E0D0352295.jpeg

Also got the full bottle on Tuesday from maxaroma. It’s really nice. 1st blind buy in a very long time. It’s like a vanilla/ musky fragrance with a slight hint of citrus. Kinda reminds me of amouage interlude without all the damn smokiness. The hype I guess is warranted.
DE0598D5-D8F4-4781-A087-38F116C98F6F.jpeg

C3B6EAA4-E099-45BB-8285-88E0D0352295.jpeg
It’s 🔥. I’ve worn it 3 days in a row. It’s been a long time since I’ve done that.

Back
Top Bottom