Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Haven’t been in here in a while, what are y’all using to keep the car smelling good??? Was looking at a nice leather or sandalwood scent... Open to any suggestions.... Appreciate it

1616962056958.png

Wore that BDK Gris Charnel for the first time yesterday. real smooth, fav new frag I've smelt in a long while. And warm weather easy wearing on lock with those armani prives. Unless something crazy comes thru or sprouts up i think i'm on break for a minute. Added way to much new stuff in the last year .

Do still have 2 new joints that havent come in yet tho....

Last edited:
Wore that BDK Gris Charnel for the first time yesterday. real smooth, fav new frag I've smelt in a long while. And warm weather easy wearing on lock with those armani prives. Unless something crazy comes thru or sprouts up i think i'm on break for a minute. Added way to much new stuff in the last year .

Do still have 2 new joints that havent come in yet tho....

what’s the other new ones?

Haven’t been in here in a while, what are y’all using to keep the car smelling good??? Was looking at a nice leather or sandalwood scent... Open to any suggestions.... Appreciate it

Fresh Scents - Scent Packets in White Cotton or Lavender

tried the L'Immensite. safe, the smell reminds me of how a sweater in a store at the mall smells, maybe its ambroxen not sure. the skin scent is different from what is projected, 5 sprays the other day lasted well over 24 hours but then it is an EDP. sprayed just 2 times on the way out of the door today in the afternoon, smelled nice & woods/spicy only to be overpowered by the heavy air outside, was high 30's-low 40's & damp still from rain Sunday.

Last edited:
Gettin to wear diff stuff since its warmin up out here. Rockin mancera vetiver senuel today. Def a little floral which took some gettin used to, but not too femme and its a nice spring vibe

Creation-e/enigma legit got that coke/root beer opening

shhh is nice.. but I wouldn’t buy jsut because of that constant coke/root beer reminder

Last edited:
Heeley Cuir Pleine Fleur today, stuff smells a lot like how I remember Fahrenheit smelling in 1996 or so but less synthetic, smoother. sways between a dark licorice-leather smell so far but I am only a couple of hours in. does not project strongly but maybe I under sprayed, 4 decent sprays turned into a skin scent almost immediately.

I use the scent portables from bath and body works. I like that’s the scents are not to aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom