Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Picked up a 10ML FOR $30
Will report back
EAB2A961-39AD-45CE-9D9F-C2F6DDAE3B68.jpeg

anyone here have this?

yeah, I quite like it. Good warm weather daily driver.
Longevity is not as good as I’d like though, or as good as similarly priced frags so for that reason it’s hard to cough up retail. It does get a good amount of compliments though.

elysium was always too sharp or something for my taste. if you've smelled it you probably know what I'm talking about . not a bad frag, DEF NOT worth the price point

Totally know what you mean about the sharpness. That was a little off putting initially but got over it after a couple wears.

Amouage Boundless ain't it! That cumin note is jumping off of my skin. Smells like I took a dive in a cumin swimming pool. This is a scrubber for sure. Reminds me of musty, old people.
Yea, I really don’t understand the hype surrounding Amouage. Tried interlude, and I smelled like vanilla beans that been grilling in a smoke pit. Got nothing but complaints from my whole family when I wore it last year.
I have a lot of love for my grown man frgaregences, but them strong cumin and Smokey fragrances I just can’t mess with.

Back
Top Bottom