Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

e
anyone here have this?

I don't regret purchasing a full bottle of Elysium because I really like the scent but I agree it's not worth retail price. I wear mine all the time though. I don't get that super sophisticated vibe like reviewers make it out to be...just an expensive, versatile, warm weather fragrance.

Yea, I really don’t understand the hype surrounding Amouage. Tried interlude, and I smelled like vanilla beans that been grilling in a smoke pit. Got nothing but complaints from my whole family when I wore it last year.
I have a lot of love for my grown man frgaregences, but them strong cumin and Smokey fragrances I just can’t mess with.

Journey, Jubilation, Reflection and Beach Hut are far more mass appealing in my opinion.

Yeap, got mine delivered.
Going to try it next weekend.
9D5BAD96-8193-44AB-8CEE-56C9B1D252B8.jpeg

I thought Fan Your Flames was supposed to be sweet. On me today I’m smelling more tobacco than anything. Which isn’t too bad, just not what I expected. My wife isn’t a fan.

Had the 10ML of under the lemon tree in my pocket
stopped at the gas station to pump gas
reached in for my wallet when I came out joint hit the floor and exploded :stoneface: 🍋 🌳

For sure. Last “compliment” I got was for Creed MI, where I was told I smell like cereal... They clarified that it’s a good thing but still kind of an odd comparison lol

Hacivat, Oud Wood, Tuscan Leather, Layton, and BR540 seem to garner the most compliments from random people in passing.
Yambventus, Creed MI, DHI, Bal d'afrique and Tobacco Vanilla was my biggest compliment getters

I’m assuming fragrance net opened up a West Coast distribution center
I placed an order this morning and already got tracking number saying it’s coming from Reno Nevada
usually everything I got came from Jersey
👍🏽

Back
Top Bottom