Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I like the Givenchy, in hindsight I thought it might've been better to switch up my collection with Happy since I have nothing that smells like it...
Just get both 
smile.gif

Managed to secure a broad for a little meet up at the crib, ill hit her with Aventus it worked last time lol

Who has actually bought aventus from fragrancenet?

A bit worried about the authenticity based on site reviews.

Who has actually bought aventus from fragrancenet?

A bit worried about the authenticity based on site reviews.

They are very legit; I had a bad experience but it easily could have been a returned and watered down bottle

to be honest; I would NEVER buy a 4.0 oz bottle anywhere but authorized retailers but everything else should be legit

The new YSL l'homme intense/parfum comes out at the end of this month.. A bottle will be copped period. L'homme is one of the greatest designer scents ever, so if they made it better performance/longevity wise.. Wow.

aventus has arrived. Thanks 'jay's.  Now waiting on the bondvetus sample. 

Anybody mess with the aventus soap bar or body wash?  Is that gonna be too much with the colonge?

aventus has arrived. Thanks 'jay's.  Now waiting on the bondvetus sample. 

Anybody mess with the aventus soap bar or body wash?  Is that gonna be too much with the colonge?

I can't spend that kinda dough on soap

I wouldn't mind seeing if the candle wets the panties though

Last edited:
It already seems pretty intense as is

Intense may be the wrong word, although I'm sure some will label it that. But the parfum versions will be higher concentrated. Which will be great, because I always thought the general consensus was l'homme was weak to begin with. It's no 1million or Le Male that's for sure.

Intense may be the wrong word, although I'm sure some will label it that. But the parfum versions will be higher concentrated. Which will be great, because I always thought the general consensus was l'homme was weak to begin with. It's no 1million or Le Male that's for sure.

some dude at my work wears one of the YSL's and I swear he puts on like 25 sprays; it's cringe worthy

got my package from baise today
really wanna try this dhi out but I'll be going to bed soon
guess I'll just wait till after work tomorrow

so after a half hour im still not too keen on this DHI
never really been a fan of baby powder or powdery fragrances
by no means is it bad, just dont think its for me

One thing for sure though, whether you like it yourself or not, women LOVE DHI. Every time I come through my female friends say "someone smells really good around here!" Never had that happen to me with any other cologne. Haven't smashed off it yet but ive noticed the hugs I receive get more frequent/long :lol:

it wasn't really my style either, but after a while I started liking it a lot, and the constant compliments helped. The real scent kicks in after 30 mins, so NSJ you might find yourself liking it more eventually

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom