Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

they don't sell it on the site. But they do sell it at the Dior store in vegas. you can call them and order and they'll ship it to you. it's wack though.
Dior Homme Intense can be ordered over the phone through any of the Dior Boutiques. The Las Vegas boutique is known for being the mos helpful in this regard and will ship it for $77 out the door.
I was just asking out of curiosity Freeze
laugh.gif
.  Thanks for the info though guys, I may be hitting up Vegas in a couple of months, so I might check it out then.

Ya feel me? To each their own, tho.

Like I've mentioned before its my man w h o r e frag not much comes close to being as sexy in my skin or giving off a certain vibe without me having to utter a word.

Checked a local Sephora and they had 3 bottles of Edition Blanche. I would start there or Chanel's website if you're looking for a full bottle. I find that 2-3 sprays of Edition Blanche chokes me out for the first 2hrs. Don't know what it is.

Putting on DHI tonight since it'll be cool and I'm going out. Can't wait after the past few pages of strong feelings on it :lol:

Putting on DHI tonight since it'll be cool and I'm going out. Can't wait after the past few pages of strong feelings on it
laugh.gif
Make sure to put a shot behind the ears, so when you lean in for her to say something in your ear.. 
devil.gif

Putting on DHI tonight since it'll be cool and I'm going out. Can't wait after the past few pages of strong feelings on it :lol:
Make sure to put a shot behind the ears, so when you lean in for her to say something in your ear.. 
devil.gif

yea only if you want to turn her off immediately and make thing other women have been kissing on your neck with that strong lipstick aroma

never tried it but I believe the general consensus is the edt smells better
ffrom a lot of the reviews I read, they arent even that similar
the edt and edp

Last edited:
any of you guys try the YSL Le Nuit parfum, or the frozen edition? Thoughts?

for some reason I don't like the YSL line at all; I prefer Chanel's Allure line over YSL's dept. store line

To me YSL is very synthetic but we all have different noses

About YSL La Nuit:

I find the edt lighter/fresher.
I find the EDP is darker/richer.
I smell vanilla and tobacco. Even a little cinnamon tea.
I think the edt has a powdery smell that the EDP does not. But it's not bad.

Last edited:
what are your guys thoughts on boss bottled?
I'm trying it out right now for the second time and like a lot of other fragrances, I like it a lot more than I did the first time
it kind of smells like some type of gum to me right now :lol:
pretty good stuff though

what are your guys thoughts on boss bottled?
I'm trying it out right now for the second time and like a lot of other fragrances, I like it a lot more than I did the first time
it kind of smells like some type of gum to me right now :lol:
pretty good stuff though

I had it back in the day and enjoyed it

I dont know what it is, but theres so many times where I'll smell something and not really like the first time
and then the more I wear it I just keep liking it more and more
first time I wore edition blanche I wasnt a huge fan, but again the more I wore it the more I liked it

Last edited:
Took a whiff of Versace Eros in the mall today, off the recommendation of one of my female friends.

:x :x :x

Trolls must wear this in the club.

I've never smelled it so I cant comment
Theres so many things I need to smell
once classes start back up I'm probably gonna stop at the mall every day and trysomething new cause I pass by it on my way to and from campus

Back
Top Bottom