Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Sis got me the new Dior Sauvage Elixer

20211101_191012.jpg

Rojas are cool but not full bottle worth in my opinion. Elysium, Danger, and Enigma are solid. The vetiver one is kinda weird though.

yooo...hope everyone's been doing good. thinking about blind grabbing a bottle or 2 for the cold weather for myself and to split. anyone got any ideas? I been mia from frag stuff for a minute...willing to check out any suggestions

yooo...hope everyone's been doing good. thinking about blind grabbing a bottle or 2 for the cold weather for myself and to split. anyone got any ideas? I been mia from frag stuff for a minute...willing to check out any suggestions

how much you looking to spend?

Cant go wrong with PDM: Layton, Carlisle Herod

Got initio side effect and rehab.. also oud for greatness

I've pivoted away from cologne for the most part. My new thing is home fragrance (room sprays & candles). I've been sampling Cire Trudon and Diptyque heavy the past few months. I think either Ernesto or 34 Boulevard Saint Germain will end up being the house scent. I'm stalking Black Friday sales to buy expensive candles. I don't know who I am anymore.

doesn't matter .... need something new or interesting tho,

check above.. there are also couple pretty good fragrance YouTube channels once you go down that rabbit hole.. just type in niche and whatever season or event

EDP or EDT for D&G The One? Just ordered some EDP for my dad for Christmas but was curious to see if anyone has sampled both and what their thoughts are.

check above.. there are also couple pretty good fragrance YouTube channels once you go down that rabbit hole.. just type in niche and whatever season or event
not the most updated pic (had this old one on my phone) nor is it everything, but I think u get the idea of what goin on here....been doin this for yrs
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1609940190044_6752578578863438221.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom