Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yup, that's the one. It's not identical to VIW. There's no coconut, but it still gives off the same tropical vibes. Kinda reminds me of a margarita honestly

Yea, revisited the le labo sample set I got

the house just ain’t for me

the ones I do like are either too feminine or too dark/ heavy for where I am

Neroli 26 and bergamote 22 are both nice, but I find both probably better suited for my girl.. same with rose 31, kinda obviously

Noir 29, is nice but way too heavy for where i am.. same with tonka 25

I do not get the another 13 or santal 33 hype.. wanted to like baie 19, but nah

Newest cops.
ECC05B58-2B7B-4DA2-ADC2-76A594605FB3.jpeg

We getting a Cedrat Boise Intense in an extrait concentration
For what? It’s already strong af.
Someone just walked into Starbucks wearing VIW creed
I NEED THAT!
Easily in my top 3 all time summer scents. Matter of fact it might be a top 3 all time period for me. Just hate I have to cop a full bottle almost every two years and they are getting more expensive and harder to find at discounters by the year.

For what? It’s already strong af.

Easily in my top 3 all time summer scents. Matter of fact it might be a top 3 all time period for me. Just hate I have to cop a full bottle almost every two years and they are getting more expensive and harder to find at discounters by the year.
It’s been watered down for a couple of years

I’m rocking some Ferragamo pour homme 2020 today and it’s pretty decent. Have some elixir and straight to heaven on the way. Anyone tried Cologne Cedrat from Matiere Premiere?

Glad to see y’all still in here killing it

that Layton blind buy worked out pretty good for me

It was fire but I’m not really in love with it but that could change in time

Anyways just bought a decant of oud for greatness so that might be my next purchase if it lives up to the hype

Anybody tried this? Thing keeps popping up on IG

Back
Top Bottom