Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Better than Profondo? What’s the difference? I am a fan of Profondo I’ve been meaning to grab it. I just want to catch it for under retail though.
yeah its a little fresher than Profondo. If i had to pick between the two i would take lights

20211212_202133.jpg

Burberry London I got for my bday. I usually wear Brit but this is just as good.

For those of y’all that are out and about, has anyone of y’all smelled that French Waltz fragrance, if so is it worth the purchase. My son wants it for X-Mas and I don’t want him to be stuck with something he won’t use.

*Update* I went ahead and ordered the French Waltz from Tyler the Creator/Le Fleur and it is unisex, however, it leans towards more feminine and it is kind of strong.

Last edited:
Anybody tried this Zara’s EDP’s? When I was in Italy, there was a one that had this amazing oud scent. They were sold out of it.

I think it might be this…

7CDCB6B5-DC17-41ED-9177-3070E76E9E35.png

Best blind buy this yr probably Joop Wow..
Anybody doing kilian splits in here?
modern Joop Homme is crazy strong for a "cheapie". the last time I rocked it I found myself wiping it off my neck w/my sweater sleeve cause it was too strong to wear just running to the grocery store. that was a good hour after only a single spray too. so I mean whoever brews their stuff up knows how to do modern (restricted) fragrances that are powerful at least.

Ima need to split some stuff I got for Xmas. No way I’ll ever finish a 6.7oz of Versace pour Homme, Dylan Blue and a 2.5oz of Profondo. I got too many to keep big full bottles

!!! SPLIT -- Yves Saint Laurent 37 rue de Bellechasse !!!

Yves_Saint_Laurent_LE_VESTIAIRE_37_RUE_DE_BELLECHASSE_U_001.jpeg

From YSL's high end Le Vestiare des Parfums Edition Couture. A complete blind buy for me, but somethings I've been wanting to smell for a while and it's more of a fall/winter frag. I've heard good things about it but can't give any personal input.

The fragrance launched in 2017, The nose behind this fragrance is Cecile Matton, Julie Masse,
Main Note: Orris Root, Benzoin, Incense, Agarwood (Oud), Musk

$23 per 10ml plus $5 shipping/supplies [below retail as usual].

letting about half the bottle go, first come first serve, when it's gone it's gone. Bottle on the way to me already. pm me with how much you want.

Last edited:
Finally coolish enough to wear Herod

didnt realize how powdery it is.. wouldn’t buy a full bottle

honestly was thinking it’d be more like initio’s side effect or rehab

YSL 37 rue should b here Wednesday, splits will b shipped by the weekend. still some left, pm me if u want In

^^ same here.. Prefer godolphin.

should have went with carlisle.. granted I was only doing dinner and drinks with another couple

but Herod is more something I’d wear if I was going solo to a bar jsut for drinks or power lunch/dinner in cooler weather

Back
Top Bottom