Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

yall not going to believe me because it's a brand that specializes in dupes and it's OD cheap, but Sweven by Oakcha is the most complimented cologne I have ever worn, even more than the Creed Aventus, Tom Ford Tuscan Leathers, and Bal D'Afriques. #poorboys

Anyone heard of Fueguia?

I went to Milan recently and checked out their boutique store. Really feeling a few of there scents.

yall not going to believe me because it's a brand that specializes in dupes and it's OD cheap, but Sweven by Oakcha is the most complimented cologne I have ever worn, even more than the Creed Aventus, Tom Ford Tuscan Leathers, and Bal D'Afriques. #poorboys
Isnt is just a dupe of br540? Is it any diff than it or the dozens of other dupes or inspired ones tht exist?

I have no idea what that one in particular is supposed to be a dupe of but it projects and does smell amazing on me. I started wearing it less, I don’t want to be attention grabbing so much as I just wanted something light and pleasant, which it is kind of more dominant idk

--!! CHANEL ALLURE HOMME SPORT SPLIT !!--
1000007361.jpg

Running at retail, almost impossible to get a bottle for below

$13 per 10ml, 5$ total shipping for shipping and supplies.

--!! CHANEL ALLURE HOMME SPORT SPLIT !!--
1000007361.jpg

Running at retail, almost impossible to get a bottle for below

$13 per 10ml, 5$ total shipping for shipping and supplies.
I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find it cheap. I'm down.

Chanel split is closed.

And an fyi to all, chanel is one of the few companies that keeps their distribution channels tight as to not dilute the brand. Grey market, testers etc r virtually non existent. And its one of the designer fragrance lines that there are alot of counterfeits of because of tht, so just a heads up

I’m happy I picked up AHS eau extreme at duty free in Australia. With the advantageous exchange rate and no tax, it was a pretty good discount. The fragrance is not too unique or exciting; but it smells good and reminds me of my fun trip whenever I wear it.

Chanel Allure Edition Blanche is one of my favorite summer time fragrances in my collection. Had to order it direct from Chanel though cuz like xd said you won’t find it at discounters.

Not really into non oil based fragrances but myslf is pretty good

looking to pick up a bottle of ysl l'homme for daily, any recommendations for best price/legit?

Chanel splits bottled up, will ship this week sometime when im able to get to the post office

Any1 that still might need some Aventus lemme know, i have a 10ml and a 50ml bottled up rdy to go.

Wife and mom grabbed me the big bottle of LV Imagination…it was pretty much the only one I liked…Afternoon Swim was good too

LV Afternoon Swim, L’immensite, and Ombré Nomad are solid. I don’t think I’ve tried Imagination. Need to check it out.

Just picked up Laberinto from the House of Fueguia 1833.
I never heard of this house before, but I stumbled upon their boutique when I was in Milano last month, and really enjoyed some of their scents. Went to their NYC boutique in soho and made my 1st purchase today. Price aside, their fragrances are very fire.
IMG_2284.jpeg

IMG_2283.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom