Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Latest Pickups:

I was on the hunt for a solid tobacco scent for the fall and came across the 18.21 Man Made Sweet Tobacco from an article.

It starts off with citrus, dried fruit, and a touch of spicy saffron. It settle downs in manuka honey, dark vanilla, and tonka bean, with a base of tobacco, exotic woods, and a hint of powdery musk. It’s got a persistent, irresistible aroma that sticks around longer than some of those high-end niche brands—6-7 hours easily. And at $40, it’s definitely worth every penny.

I also wanted something clean and fresh for summer, so I picked up these two:

Boise 1920 Parna—Dry down is white musk, patchouli, oakmoss, amber, and vetiver. It’s like a blend of Hacivat and Aventus. Longevity is about average 4-5 hours.

Acqua di Parma Colonia—This one’s a classic: fresh, with lavender, green notes, and a woody base. It’s got that clean, almost soapy vibe, like you just stepped out of the shower. The only downside is the longevity—it might need a reapply after about 3 hours.

IMG_6245.jpeg

Last edited:
This is my last purchase of the year.

I’ve been on the hunt for a fragrance that matches the DNA of Kilian’s Back to Black but with longer lasting power.

I found it in When Soul Gets High by Emir from the Paris Corner Shades of Dark Series. For just $30.

Fragrance Notes:

White honey, Tobacco, Cherry, Vanilla, Raspberry, Almond, Gingerbread, , Tonka Bean, Nutmeg, Benzoin, Chamomile, Saffron, Cardamom, Patchouli, French labdanum, Olibanum, Oak, Virginia Cedar, Coriander, Geranium, Bergamot

IMG_6346.jpeg

I have no shame, ive just been getting dupes. Dossier’s Rouge 540 dupe is pretty good ngl.

I aint tryna pay LV prices for Imagination. Need a good dupe. 🤧

Heard Montagne parfums imaginary is very close. I’m not sure about the longevity.

Heard Montagne parfums imaginary is very close. I’m not sure about the longevity.

This the one I saw as well. Might as well try it since its cheap.

Back
Top Bottom