Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Legit question, what’s y’all go to site for ordering online, I need to re-up on Greenwich Village without paying full price.

Legit question, what’s y’all go to site for ordering online, I need to re-up on Greenwich Village without paying full price.

New pick ups
IMG_5953.jpeg

Has anyone in here smelled Xerjoff Erba Pura, I want to blind buy it….but I would like the thoughts of the aficionados in here.

Has anyone in here smelled Xerjoff Erba Pura, I want to blind buy it….but I would like the thoughts of the aficionados in here.

Do not blind buy it. It’s worth sampling tho.

If you still need a sample, drop your address and I’ll put it in the mail for you tomorrow. It’s a 1ml vial with probably 10 sprays left.

Wasn’t a fan of it.

If you still need a sample, drop your address and I’ll put it in the mail for you tomorrow. It’s a 1ml vial with probably 10 sprays left.

Wasn’t a fan of it.
It does smell a little more on the feminine side to me. Didn't hate it but i'd be heated if i blind bought. I could easily roll with a dupe of that one and be fine

Just got a new 100ml bottle of Baie 19 delivered for more than half off retail. Don't sleep on Costco frag bros.

I got a travel spray of Myslf edp to see what hype is about and wasn’t too impressed.

It only lasted like 3 hours and reminds me a little of Le Parfum.

Wasn’t a fan of it.
Thanks Fam, already got a sample on the way. I never seen one scent that either people loved it, or absolutely hated it, now I just want to see for myself because I almost blind bought it and I’m glad I didn’t.

Ngl, I’m not mad at the Erba Pura decant that I got, I might just have to breakdown and cop, a small bottle though, but still, I like it.

I blind brought Beaufort Tonnere while looking for a smoky note. Straight out of the bottle, it smells like BBQ meat 😂. However, once applied to the skin, the notes become unique, distinct aroma of smoldering wood. Definitely not a everyday wear.

IMG_6051.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom