Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yeah I figure 1 oz would be a good size for a scent really only used in warmer months. I hope overstock gets good batches.

Tempted to get the original santal too, but i need to chill.

Last edited:
Yeah you picked out one though not the Aventus or Virgin Island Water

Worst case is you call and say its fake and get your money back
yup.. I read people have done it before and even though its supposedly not a returnable item..

Z01 It's projection is :wow: but I haven't gotten the pineapple, all I smell is smoky leather over a scent I can't quite put my finger on. It's weird.
hmm not sure where you are located but if its still cold out save it until it starts to warm up outside maybe around least the 60s maybe even 55. Noticed wearing it under 50 I get no pineapple also

hmm not sure where you are located but if its still cold out save it until it starts to warm up outside maybe around least the 60s maybe even 55. Noticed wearing it under 50 I get no pineapple also

This is def true also but some batches are just almost all smoke

Yeah I've heard the same but supposedly those were the first batches of Aventus. Kind of sucks since its so expensive so most people buy a sample or decant then fall in love with it, but then drop down cake for a bottle and its not the same.

No love for Dolce&Gabbana's Light Blue? Thought I was doing it. :lol:

A&F's is also my go-to normal fragrance.

Need some new fragrance for Spring/Summer. Shoot fellas. :nerd:

Good looking out, I'll throw it in the stash until it warms up a bit. Now I'm gonna try bond no 9 new haarlem before it gets too warm and hopefully pick up a summer scent as well. Anyone have suggestions? :nerd:

Yeah I've heard the same but supposedly those were the first batches of Aventus. Kind of sucks since its so expensive so most people buy a sample or decant then fall in love with it, but then drop down cake for a bottle and its not the same.

Man I'm gonna be pissed if I don't smell like pineapple rape.

Good looking out, I'll throw it in the stash until it warms up a bit. Now I'm gonna try bond no 9 new haarlem before it gets too warm and hopefully pick up a summer scent as well. Anyone have suggestions? :nerd:

New Haarlem is friggggggin amazing my personal favorite cold weather scent and chicks LOVE it, even my mom was like what is that

Can't f with noharleem wayyy too sweet.. and dude that got z01, no matter the season if it truly is z01 there should be very little smoke throughout.

Back
Top Bottom