Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

It only gets better as it settles on your skin, the initial spray is a little too smokey/leathery for me but in about 15 minutes it's BALLGAME

You like the VIW?

Haven't tried either. Package came in today and I unboxed. And I have a fragrance on already.

It only gets better as it settles on your skin, the initial spray is a little too smokey/leathery for me but in about 15 minutes it's BALLGAME

You like the VIW?
Whatever batch I have seems to not have any smoke at all... I tried a sample tho, that was pure ash tray smokey...

I waiting for warmer weather tho, It's still below freezing with a couple of inches of snow on the ground here, using Aventus is a waste of juice right now.

Been trying to pull in some Neroli based scents.. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino seems to be my top pick.. Mugler cologne is excellent, projection/longevity wise, but Tom Ford is definitely more refined.

Always used Kenneth Cole's Black cologne. I think people recognize me just because of it's scent lol.

Last edited:
YSL is in my top 5 rotation now have all three just need to get that ysl gingembre and ill have all four! The benefits of having a friend who works for RL

i got some creed samples from theperfumedcourt; dug aventus; got some from neiman marcus, and it smelled 10x better than the sample. nice scent, but only for special occasions. too pricey for everyday wear

i got some creed samples from theperfumedcourt; dug aventus; got some from neiman marcus, and it smelled 10x better than the sample. nice scent, but only for special occasions. too pricey for everyday wear
You must have got the 1oz bottle cause the other bottle sizes you probably could do more daily wear. I know how it is though when you buy them type of colognes that cost that $$$. I have Clive Christian No1 and I rarely use that bad boy. I've worn it like 5-10 times total in a year.

Thoughts on Dior Homme?
It's pretty good in my opinion...Do not blind buy it, many people are put off by the the iris aka the lipstick smell. You should try Dior Homme intense, it has a more Cocoa vibe to it

Last edited:

Only buy Aventus from legit stores in person IMO

It's def good for everyday though

View media item 316774
Best cologne out right now!
Mont Blanc? I just got a sample from Nordstrom and planning to pull the trigger.

Gotta cop the YSL (scumbag brother took it :lol:) and the Mont Blanc.

This man KNOWS!!!

I got the 3.3 oz bottle the other day and my girl cant get her hands off me :lol:

I've never seen a female go so crazy over the scent of cologne.

I usually go with these:

Chanel Allure Sport-- So many girls wonder what it is and they love it
Bleu de Chanel--The ladies love this one too, but it wears off pretty quick
Polo Black--Been using this since 2009 and it's such an amazing scent. Nice evening scent
Polo Blue--Nice Summer/Day scent. Great for everyday use
YSL L'Homme-- Great everyday cologne
YSL La Nui de L'Homme-- Similar to Polo Black. Great evening scent
Aqua Di Gio--Classic scent that can't ever go wrong
BVLGARI BLVE --Nice summer scent
Azzaro Chrome--Another classic, cheap scent that gets the job done.
Nautica Voyage--Cheap scent that's a nice mix for night and day use.

EDIT: You guys got me curious about Aventus now.

Last edited:
For now, I must disagree on Aventus.. The  hype train is serious, but I haven't received a single compliment since I started wearing it.. Granted I'm not in the states and people aren't as open to complimenting strangers here, but still...

Now when I rock Dior Homme Intense.. my goodness 
eek.gif
 chicks hugs get a bit tighter, I can see them taking deeper breaths when they're close.

Tom Ford- Oud Wood for the older crowd, definitely a grown up sexy.

been sampling Creed- Jardin D'amalfi 
eek.gif
 15+hrs on me and that was in sub-40 degree weather, for a spring/summer scent, that already smells amazing. I'll have to get a decent size decant.

For now, I must disagree on Aventus.. The  hype train is serious, but I haven't received a single compliment since I started wearing it.. Granted I'm not in the states and people aren't as open to complimenting strangers here, but still...

Now when I rock Dior Homme Intense.. my goodness 
eek.gif

chicks hugs get a bit tighter, I can see them taking deeper breaths when they're close.
Tom Ford- Oud Wood for the older crowd, definitely a grown up sexy.

been sampling Creed- Jardin D'amalfi 
eek.gif

15+hrs on me and that was in sub-40 degree weather, for a spring/summer scent, that already smells amazing. I'll have to get a decent size decant.

Really I get compliments all the time with Aventus, I just love the smell especially after the dry down, the rugged looking cable guy doing my Verizon asked me where to buy what I was wearing, I took him for an Old Spice guy lol

Tom Ford's stuff is overhyped to me but some do smell pretty nice

Jardin isn't bad but too me it smells a little to "old" to me but I know a lot of people like it

Last edited:
Bro, i agree Aventus bar none one of the best smells out there for an all-out male fragrance, but i like more transparent..The risk of being the "cologne guy" just makes me self-conscious for some reason, and the fact that aventus projects like crazy it's not hard to get that title no matter how great the smell is. 

I like Dior Homme Intense, because it projects and leaves a good bubble around you, but it's so inviting and unoffensive.. One whiff and people move closer. Aventus can do damage in the first couple hours. 

The Mont Blanc Legend isn't bad, very versatile but nothing earth shattering

Overall if you only wear one colonge all year round this is for you

Back
Top Bottom