Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

It's a very good cologne I had a sample when it came out like 10 years ago

Yea back then wasn't it Cologne strength intend of the current parfum strength? I also believe it was 20-30 dollars cheaper. But still, 170 for 4.2 is good I think. 8)

Yea back then wasn't it Cologne strength intend of the current parfum strength? I also believe it was 20-30 dollars cheaper. But still, 170 for 4.2 is good I think. 8)

Hmm good question, I honestly haven't smelled it in years but it's like I know exactly what it smells like still

so I tried out jay z gold today
at first it reminded me of chanel allure homme sport
as it went on it just became an indistinguishable smell
nothing special and certainly nothing new

The girl I've been dating referred to Bond 9 I Love NY for the Holidays as "handsome holidays" and she had no idea the name or brand

Don't sleep on this one

NT bros,

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/cr...qSJV8TTg0_MFoq3_0_0_0&CID=1122587&ext=4485850

Coupon Code: SCENT20
Walgreens Price: 191.99
SCENT20: -38.40
Total: 153.59

EBates is 8% CB
FatWallet is 4% CB

eek.gif
Nice find!! 
smokin.gif
  i think i should grab this, but i just bought a whole bunch of issh, and will be buying more this weekend, but for this price it's really tempting

anyone else look at the rest of the creeds they have? For some reason the 4oz of MI was less than the 2.5oz lolwut

Last edited:
I got my GIT from them about 2 years back and it was legit.

Might have to cop this man :lol:

that 150 for 4oz is nuts. I was about to cop that 2.5 for the same price from fragrancenet

I think the problem with splitting on here is that almost all of the regulars of this thread have smelled a ton of stuff. Then on the other hand there's tons of new people all the time that come and go or just lurk, and they are basically new to it all so we're stuck on creeds and bonds

Back
Top Bottom