Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Anyone familiar with Blackbird Ballard scents out of Seattle?

Saw a mention in GQ and ordered a couple of samples (below). 25% off through tomorrow (code: BLACKBIRD). The site is hopelessly slow right now, though.

SCENT NOTES: ink, paper, dry woods

DETAILS: There’s a familiarity here difficult to place yet strangely close, foreign and yet oddly comforting. Mizuchi transports the wearer into the future through the science of reduction, building an eloquent olfactory phrase with only one note. If you can imagine yourself somewhere between a calligraphers inkwell, the pencil shavings on the floor of an architects studio, and the faint scent of blueprints, you're on your way to understanding Mizuchi. That said, Mizuchi truly smells like nothing other than itself.
SCENT NOTES: fresh cut cedarwood, metal, white pepper

DETAILS: Tinderbox speaks to our home, the Pacific Northwest, and to our affection for manual labor laden with hammers, saws, screwdrivers and nails. Not far from the hypnotic scent of a sawmill sawing through freshly cut cedar trees only closer to our modern urbane world. Guaranteed to start fires.
Some manly, more cold-weather ****. Typically, I wear fruity, summery scents year-round, so it'll be a change.

Jay z Gold is some of the worst shh I've ever put on my skin.. Sprayed Clinique Happy on just last night, smells synthetic to me
I'll agree on the jayz, it's straight trash. The clinique happy though your bugging. That has been my go to for a loong time...yitches love it always gets compliments..issey miyake is a go to as well.You would be surprised how many chicks never even heard of it.

Last edited:

Jay z Gold is some of the worst shh I've ever put on my skin.. Sprayed Clinique Happy on just last night, smells synthetic to me
I'll agree on the jayz, it's straight trash. The clinique happy though your bugging. That has been my go to for a loong time...yitches love it always gets compliments..issey miyake is a go to as well.You would be surprised how many chicks never even heard of it.
I use to rock Clinique heavy back in junior high.. It just come off overly aquatic and synthetic to me.. There are much better citruses and aquatics on the market right now.

Decanting this Musc Ravageur was a B.. I almost had to put on a gas mask, juice is strong.

glad to see this thread still poppin
pimp.gif

bout to go ham now that i got a connect 
devil.gif

Yo NSJ, you just taking orders for the aventus right now or do you already have it in hand ready to be shipped?

Is anybody interested in a 50-50 split of a 100ml bottle of Tobacco Vanille?

It's really really grown on me but I can't justify spending $300 on a fragrance when really it's only cold enough to wear it exclusively at night, maybe four to six weeks out of the year. 

nsj I would of bought that remaining 50ml or so you had left, would probably last me 5 years, but I want the actual physical bottle too.
laugh.gif

Perfumania.com offers 35% off your order when you apply promo code CYBER35 at checkout. Additionally, you may save $5 off $50 w/ promo code SAVE5 or save 10% off w/ code TWITTER10 (one or the other). Shipping is free

I sprayed Gold on my arms at Nordstrom and couldn't wait to wash it off; it's a terrible celeb cologne IMO

Back
Top Bottom