Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I dont think I have any nordstroms around me :\ thats why I'm big on splits

edit: just looked it up... there's one about 40 min away, might go sometime and get as many samples as they will possibly allow me :lol:

Last edited:
I dont think I have any nordstroms around me :\ thats why I'm big on splits

edit: just looked it up... there's one about 40 min away, might go sometime and get as many samples as they will possibly allow me :lol:

The one by me just has the sample containers in a jar and you make your own

Free for all

Iris, Cocoa, Vanilla, Powdery, Projects well and lasts 24+ hours on my skin.. Absolute panty dropper, sexy, metro, sophisticated, compliment getter.. My current chick LOVES it, which is good, because I love it.. She almost hinted at the fact that, DHI is the reason she went home with me the first night. Something along the lines as "I thought I smelled Dior on you that night at the bar, but seeing it on your bookshelf I am sure that was it"
Absolutely agreed. DHI is my fav cologne in my collection and I have more expensive bottles next to it. I tend to lean on the 'sexier' side of things and this one is an absolute jewel for that purpose IMO. It's hard to come by and it doesn't fit all personalities, but if you can rock it, I'd seriously suggest you invest in a bottle.

Wheres the cheapest website to find dior homme intense....beautyencounter has a 3.4 oz for 100 are they legit?

Wheres the cheapest website to find dior homme intense....beautyencounter has a 3.4 oz for 100 are they legit?
I wouldn't exactly expect to find DHI cheap. It's not massively sold anymore in the US so its a tad harder to find. I can't comment on that site, I've never used it before. 

Last edited:
really itching to buy something new :lol: much preferablly a spring/summer scent
give me some recommendations brahs
in before stillin recommends happy :wink:

Last edited:
really itching to buy something new :lol: much preferablly a spring/summer scent
give me some recommendations brahs
in before stillin recommends happy :wink:

Lol Happy is GOAT

But I think the CK One Summer is a really nice scent this year, cucumber, watermelon, aquatic

I also liked Eternity Summer

Last edited:
Lol Happy is GOAT

But I think the CK One Summer is a really nice scent this year, cucumber, watermelon, aquatic

I also liked Eternity Summer

lol I actually might get a few, so happy might be one of them. Smelled it once and loved it right away, been meaning to get it honestly

will definitely check out those ck's as well

speaking of ck, have you smelled ck one shock? opinions?

Shock is a little unique because its not really a CK One flanker, it's like a whole different cologne

It's def not summer though, it reminds me of a cherry/chocolate cigar but it's def nice for winter and you can find it at a lot of Marshall's and TJ Maxx

Try Fragrancenet they have the 1.7 oz which I have owned for over a year and its still half full for 87.99 and then there is 15% off coupon as well. And they are legit.
This, or the much cheaper method for a 100ml. Go on Dior website and use store locator, contact the store and have them ship it to your front door.. I hear the Las Vegas Dior store's staff are more than happy to do this.

the 3.4oz is $72 through Dior also.. 

Try Fragrancenet they have the 1.7 oz which I have owned for over a year and its still half full for 87.99 and then there is 15% off coupon as well. And they are legit.

This, or the much cheaper method for a 100ml. Go on Dior website and use store locator, contact the store and have them ship it to your front door.. I hear the Las Vegas Dior store's staff are more than happy to do this.

the 3.4oz is $72 through Dior also.. 

Damn ya'll bout to have me buying another one. **** it, it's a hobby now.

Well, I probably won't be buying anything for a while, just spent a bunch on a gym membership

Last edited:

I just looked and DHI is $75 on BeautyEncounter, plus you get 10% off and free ship. So you'd make out better there than Frangrancenet for the 1.7.

Back
Top Bottom