Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Son....Diddy REALLY makes great cologne?!?!?!

Diddy doesn't make anything, he wears Creed

Estée Lauder makes it

I'm actually not feeling the King of Miami, blind buy but ill sell it

I Am King got great reviews then the cologne snubs starting bashing it's longevity but go peep reviews from normal folks on the old Macy's page

Last edited:
I need to track this down its already hitting $150+ but it's a true gem
Unforgivable and the Unforgivable Multi-Platinum are just replicas of Creed Millesime Imperial.  For 150 you might as well cop an actual bottle of MI.  While theUnforgivable M-P is good juice, please dont waste $150 on that.... Not worth it.

Unforgivable and the Unforgivable Multi-Platinum are just replicas of Creed Millesime Imperial.  For 150 you might as well cop an actual bottle of MI.  While theUnforgivable M-P is good juice, please dont waste $150 on that.... Not worth it.

MP is not like MI, Unforgivable is

The only reason cologne snobs knock it is bc Diddy's name is attached

MP is not like MI, Unforgivable is

The only reason cologne snobs knock it is bc Diddy's name is attached
I'm not a "Cologne Snob".....I've owned both, as well as Millesime Imperial.  MP is Unforgivable with a few intensified notes, both are replicas of MI.  I did not knock the fragrance, it definitely is good juice.  All I stated is that it is not worth $150.  I could care less about it being from Diddy..... shoot some of my favorites in my collection are 20 dollar AVON bottles *shrug* 

Quite a few bottles of MP on basenotes and facebook groups for less than $100.. I scored one for $50 at 90% full, but dude wanted me to pay via paypal gift even tho he's shipping it in U.S.

For my dudes who have colognes with short longevity, what do you do? :\ I'm thinking about asking Nordstrom for empty sample sprays so I can fill it up at home and leave it in my car whenever.

Been on a frag hiatus for the longest but I finally sampled some stuff on my wanted list, mostly niche.

-Heeley - Sel Marin (hate it)
-Puredistance M (gave me LADDM instead SMH!)
-Diptyque - Eau Duelle (love it)
-Amouage - Reflection Man (not bad but has that weird corn scent)
-Le Labo - Santal 33 (nice but not for me)
-Histories de Parfums - Ambre 114 (amber and baby wipes)
-Midnight in Paris edp - (sexy)

View media item 416828

For my dudes who have colognes with short longevity, what do you do? :\ I'm thinking about asking Nordstrom for empty sample sprays so I can fill it up at home and leave it in my car whenever.

I keep an extra Happy in my car

Been on a frag hiatus for the longest but I finally sampled some stuff on my wanted list, mostly niche.

-Heeley - Sel Marin (hate it)
-Puredistance M (gave me LADDM instead SMH!)
-Diptyque - Eau Duelle (love it)
-Amouage - Reflection Man (not bad but has that weird corn scent)
-Le Labo - Santal 33 (nice but not for me)
-Histories de Parfums - Ambre 114 (amber and baby wipes)
-Midnight in Paris edp - (sexy)

View media item 416828

Tried Puredistance M out 2 days ago.. beast in every aspect, but the opening smells like cat piss and lasts 4 hours.. Dry down is nice but I've smelled it somewhere before.

Really? Where do you work?

I work around a lot of women so that prob helps

I work at target, so i'm always surrounded by a lot of women as well

Only people who have ever commented on my cologne are people like my mom, my gf, and girls I used to date :lol:

Whats funny though is that girls like almost anything, back when I first started wearing cologne all I had was different kinds of curves and other cheap stuff like that (not that its bad), and the girls I was dating would tell me I smelled so damn good :lol:

Last edited:
I keep seeing good things about Midnight In Paris in here. May need to get my hands on a sample.

I sweat alot, and can't seem to find a fragrance that will last long enough for me. Any recommendations? Mainly spring/summer scent. Price is not a problem.

Back
Top Bottom