Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Anyone use this? How do you like it?

nd.607.jpg

Anyone use this? How do you like it?

nd.607.jpg
It's nice but more of a day causal scent

If you want something for night go with regular Allure

I'd also check Allure Edition Blanche, they stopped making it but it's the best of all the Allures hands down

It's nice but more of a day causal scent

If you want something for night go with regular Allure

I'd also check Allure Edition Blanche, they stopped making it but it's the best of all the Allures hands down
I know I'm in the minority with this opinion, but I actually prefer Sport over the Blanche Edition. I think it's because its because my boy at work has Blanche and the smell reminds me of him 
laugh.gif

Just sprayed the sport on for the 1st time a couple of hours ago, and I like it. It does project very well and hasn't toned down at all yet, smells really nice, too. 
smokin.gif

I gotta check out the Blanche. The reviews are great on that one.

I know I'm in the minority with this opinion, but I actually prefer Sport over the Blanche Edition. I think it's because its because my boy at work has Blanche and the smell reminds me of him 
laugh.gif
I'm the same way kinda lol.  I just CANNOT wear a scent that someone I know or I'm around alot wears 
laugh.gif

Blanche and Sport are both good money in my book tho.  I couldnt choose one over the other, but i do get "tired" of smelling Blanche after a few hours.  It smells absolutely wonderful but its sorta...."too much of a good thing".  It just doesnt die down on my skin.  Then again most Chanels are that way  *shrug*

Last edited:
 Just sprayed the sport on for the 1st time a couple of hours ago, and I like it. It does project very well and hasn't toned down at all yet, smells really nice, too. 
smokin.gif

I gotta check out the Blanche. The reviews are great on that one.

Sport lasts a while, Blanche is very awesome

Starts like lemons then settles into a nice vanilla scent

Chanel Coromandel and Guerlain Tonka Imperiale.. and the Guerlain lady ave me 10 samples 4ml each
eek.gif

well on my way to my no more than 20 bottles of 10/10 masterpieces.

I don't like the Chanel because I'm not into woody stuff but the other one smells good from what I remembered kinda like Pure Havane

Last edited:
I'm the same way kinda lol.  I just CANNOT wear a scent that someone I know or I'm around alot wears 
laugh.gif

Blanche and Sport are both good money in my book tho.  I couldnt choose one over the other, but i do get "tired" of smelling Blanche after a few hours.  It smells absolutely wonderful but its sorta...."too much of a good thing".  It just doesnt die down on my skin.  Then again most Chanels are that way  *shrug*

blanche lasts alllllllllllllll day on me, quite surprising

laugh.gif

That's why I hate 1 Milllion so many d bags wear it and it smells like they spray it 25 times

ordering all the supplies I need, I can start doing these sample packs next week for whoever is interested

Late pass.. but what will you have samples of ?

as of now for a summer pack I have
-clinique happy
-versace man eau fraiche
-nautica voyage
-demeter orange cream pop
-ysl l'homme

probably will have ed hardy love and luck
maybe allure homme edition blance as well

I asked for recommendations earlier but no one responded :frown:

then if this goes well, i'll do the date night scents

Last edited:
Late pass.. but what will you have samples of ?

as of now for a summer pack I have
-clinique happy
-versace man eau fraiche
-nautica voyage
-demeter orange cream pop
-ysl l'homme

probably will have ed hardy love and luck
maybe allure homme edition blance as well

I asked for recommendations earlier but no one responded :frown:

then if this goes well, i'll do the date night scents
Wanna switch out the Versace for the Malt for me? I already have Versace :nerd:..

Love and Luck actually isn't too bad

It's basically a cheap version of Creed Millesime Imperial

Love and Luck actually isn't too bad

It's basically a cheap version of Creed Millesime Imperial

have you tried the sean jean thats supposed to smell like MI?
I was watching a review the other day basically saying that the ed hardy is kind of like a more casual version and the sean jean is a classier version

have you tried the sean jean thats supposed to smell like MI?
I was watching a review the other day basically saying that the ed hardy is kind of like a more casual version and the sean jean is a classier version

Yes Unforgivable, it's a good scent. The ONLY reason it gets hated on by cologne snobs is that Diddy's name is attached

I LOVE I Am King, it has longevity problems but who cares when I'm getting it for $25

Back
Top Bottom