Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yes Unforgivable, it's a good scent. The ONLY reason it gets hated on by cologne snobs is that Diddy's name is attached

I LOVE I Am King, it has longevity problems but who cares when I'm getting it for $25

do you think love and luck or unforgivable is better?

Last edited:
That's it I'm pulling the trigger on Unforgivable Multi Platinum

It's rare when a designer is better than an expensive niche but it out does Creed MI

Green Irish Tweed is a great scent IMO. Some say Cool Water is a cheaper dumbed down version of Green Irish Tweed.

Pretty much spot on

GIT is a great scent, I personally am not crazy bc it's not my type but people love it

Def a classic

Cologne Oils over spray bottle anyday! Oils last longer and way cheaper and you can use less. Great to wear on the body, oil burner, put in body wash, use with incense, candles, lotion, shampoo, etc.

I also can convert to spray by adding alcohol and letting it sit for a week and stay pay less then 1/4 then what you pay for the bottle

You guys are wasting money with expensive watered down cologne spray...

Last edited:
Yeah but who wants to be oily all day? There is a reason they aren't no where near as popular as sprays

Yeah but who wants to be oily all day? There is a reason they aren't no where near as popular as sprays
real talk, my skin (face in particular) gets oily throughout the day and it bothers the hell outta me before I get a chance to wash it... 

Negative!

You wont feel oily. The oil absorbs so to speak. No oily feeling or face. Might of fact you only need 2-3 dabs on side of neck and on wrist, rub it in and your set to go for the day

I been using oils all my life, girls can always smell it and ask me what im wearing

Negative!

You wont feel oily. The oil absorbs so to speak. No oily feeling or face. Might of fact you only need 2-3 dabs on side of neck and on wrist, rub it in and your set to go for the day

I been using oils all my life, girls can always smell it and ask me what im wearing
"yeee gurl I lathered myself in some oils today before leavin da house"

Anybody mess with escada magnetisum? A lot of reco's on yt for it.

Yeah I copped a bottle last year. Its definetely a unique fragrance real sythetic kinda smell something similar to a grape soda. I enjoy it and use it as a going out at night fragrance. Like StillIn729 stated earlier its now discounted but the hype train around this is that great yet so you can still find a bottle online despite it being discountinued for a reasonable price.

With the perfurmania discount, I re-upped with YSL. 54 shipped for 3.3 + 1.3 oz? Can't beat that.

Cologne Oils over spray bottle anyday! Oils last longer and way cheaper and you can use less. Great to wear on the body, oil burner, put in body wash, use with incense, candles, lotion, shampoo, etc.

I also can convert to spray by adding alcohol and letting it sit for a week and stay pay less then 1/4 then what you pay for the bottle
You guys are wasting money with expensive watered down cologne spray...

View media item 442325

Ok so where do you get your Cologne Oils out of interest?

Back
Top Bottom