Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm gonna be splitting some Tuscan Leather. 

If anyone else is splitting this, please let me know. I won't sell them here. Wouldn't be right that I'm a new guy and taking someone's customers away.

If not, I should have the bottle in by Wednesday. 

NSJ was splitting it, as of a couple weeks ago.

Yea, I remember now. 

Well, NSJ, if you're still splitting, I'll lay off. Don't wanna get in between your sales. 

Your lucky the Nordstrom by me does not carry any high end cologne. No TF bond creed nothing even close most expensive one is spice bomb and thats at both of the Nordstrom In Michigan

Last edited:
Your lucky the Nordstrom by me does not carry any high end cologne. No TF bond creed nothing even close most expensive one is spice bomb and thats at both of the Nordstrom In Michigan
Isn't there one at Sommerset? 

I remember in my first Marketing class in college we were discussing that Nordstrom's once returned a tire, back in the 90's even though they've never sold car tires before lol. Npw that is customer service. 

Their in-store credit card is just as hard to get approved for as an AMEX. 

I remember in my first Marketing class in college we were discussing that Nordstrom's once returned a tire, back in the 90's even though they've never sold car tires before lol. Npw that is customer service. 

Was that your major?? If so, does it also bother you when people think its the same thing as advertising :lol:

laugh.gif
 from my understanding, I thought Advertising was a branch of Marketing. am I right or nah?

And nah I abandoned Marketing after freshman year, I finished with a major in Pan-African Studies and French.
pimp.gif
 minor in finance. Recruiters don't care about that though.

Last edited:
Yeah you got the gist of it, it's a part of the sum. I guess after studying it I just get annoyed when people have no idea what they're talking about. I'm sure we can all relate as when people say fragrances are a waste of money/pointless/etc etc

That's one of the ones I'm talking about. Macys at any mall in the country has a better frag selection than the Nordstrom in MI

That's one of the ones I'm talking about. Macys at any mall in the country has a better frag selection than the Nordstrom in MI
it's Michigan doe :lol:
I love Michigan by the way....but it's just not really a place where that kind of stuff would sell well.
I know how you feel, my area is the same

Last edited:
it's Michigan doe :lol:
I love Michigan by the way....but it's just not really a place where that kind of stuff would sell well.

Not true the saks and Neimans carry everything bond creed aqua di Parma TF killian everything.
They just built a new mall not to far for my house and the nordstrom there sucks *** . I'd rather drive 5 min to test a frag then drive a 1/2 hr to sommerset to check them out.

Not true the saks and Neimans carry everything bond creed aqua di Parma TF killian everything.
They just built a new mall not to far for my house and the nordstrom there sucks *** . I'd rather drive 5 min to test a frag then drive a 1/2 hr to sommerset to check them out.
oh......well ****.....Pittsburgh ****** sucks :frown:

cbrown869 cbrown869

Got my VIW

Wish I would've gotten more.
Smelled it in the bottle earlier and hated it.
Took a shower after the gym, threw some on to walk around the crib and its dope on the skin tho.

Unless it has an overly offensive opening, ya'll gotta learn to spray it on the skin and let it sit for a bit to dry down so you can determine if you like it or not.

Back
Top Bottom