Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Got my Spicebomb and Mugler in from NSJs, shipping was ridiculously fast :lol:

Appreciate it as always.

Yeah, I was really interested in trying it... the reviews seem to be positive and it seemed like a popular/well received frag. I'm really impressed and the longevity/silage is great.

Mugler is a nice and clean scent. Nothing too fancy, just green and clean.

Yeah, I was really interested in trying it... the reviews seem to be positive and it seemed like a popular/well received frag. I'm really impressed and the longevity/silage is great.

Mugler is a nice and clean scent. Nothing too fancy, just green and clean.
Spicebomb definitely shares some similarities with tobacco vanille, not identical by any means though.
For the price of the mugler cologne, you really can't beat it if you need a safe, clean, soapy scent. It's lessthan $40 for 100ml

It's truly a spicebomb though, don't test drive that bad boy in anything over 50 degrees, indoor temp included. Exaggeration, but you get the idea. Funny how cold weather scents work, they can be downright repulsive in warm weather.

It's truly a spicebomb though, don't test drive that bad boy in anything over 50 degrees, indoor temp included. Exaggeration, but you get the idea. Funny how cold weather scents work, they can be downright repulsive in warm weather.
They now have a spicebomb eau fraiche, problem solved! :lol:

Damn didn't know about that. Searching for it though, I see original spicebomb on overstock for possible 40 something bucks with coupon.

a lot of spicebomb praise right now

i stayed away because i read its very close to gucci poure homme II

Got rid of GPHII, Spicebomb and Fan di Fendi

They all smell too similar, but never was my thing. GPHII is a masterpiece tho, hardly ever reached for it tho.

Am i the only one that likes Scent of Peace more than HTTP???

Shouts to nsj for the bottle and the juice.

Last edited:

They all smell too similar, but never was my thing. GPHII is a masterpiece tho, hardly ever reached for it tho.

I haven't smelled HTTP but I heard it was an Aventus clone and I don't like Aventus yet so I would probably agree. 2 sprays of SOP got compliments over 12 hours later.

I really like Scent of Peace for Him. I'd put it a very close second to HTTP. I only say that because I have both. If I had to choose between the two, it would be a tough call.

How long til the shipment goes out?

Good look on the bond chez uniquekickz. Went to urgent care this am with sum on and the lady checking my blood pressure did it twice with a big ol cheeseburger smile :lol:

Back
Top Bottom