Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

:lol: y'all got me geeking in here between the aventus slander and the pro tips.

Alright guys Aventus may have (very slightly) impressed me. I just woke up this morning and I can still smell the spray I used to test yesterday. The smell is much better and not as harsh as the opening. I'm guessing i just dont like the smoky/birch opening at all.

Tried to tell you man. Wear it a few more times around some yambs and flourish. About 45 mins after the initial spray is money with aventus. The birch calms down and the other notes get stronger. The more you wear it the more of a believer you'll be

Aventus just smells so generic. It's like the Bleu De Chanel of niche frags to me.

Generic implies there are many like it. List them, seriously, wouldn't mind some other similar quality ones.

The cheapie wanna bes I know of are Lomani Ab Spirit, Glenn Perri Unpredictable, and Insurrection Pure II. Comparable quality though, Nah breh. Just copied the idea of smoke and pineapple

The way ya'll stick up for aventus is crazy.. i REALLY need to try this stuff 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
To be fair, I was skeptical at first. When I tried it, I loved Aventus.. but I wasn't getting the responses others were getting. Then I started to and I'm not exaggerating, no scent has given me the kind of responses from women (and that one dude).

Women grabbing me so they can smell me. Women telling me "You need to go away because you smell too good". One telling me "It's making me feel strange". as she was touching her neck and hair 
laugh.gif

It's not a magical elixir or anything and most of these women were already attracted to me (not bragging, but they weren't total strangers).. but the hype is real.

More than that, I just love the scent and enjoy wearing it.

Last edited:

To be fair, I was skeptical at first. When I tried it, I loved Aventus.. but I wasn't getting the responses others were getting. Then I started to and I'm not exaggerating, no scent has given me the kind of responses from women (and that one dude).

Women grabbing me so they can smell me. Women telling me "You need to go away because you smell too good". One telling me "It's making me feel strange". as she was touching her neck and hair 
laugh.gif

It's not a magical elixir or anything and most of these women were already attracted to me (not bragging, but they weren't total strangers).. but the hype is real.

More than that, I just love the scent and enjoy wearing it.
**** all of you that get compliments wearing Aventus. I don't get ****. At all. And that's that I spray alot. 

My ex didn't seem to care for Aventus, but also didn't dislike it.

One coworker did the whole you smell so good all the time and asked what it was to get for her bf. And that was the only compliment it got for the longest.

Then two other groups of female coworkers all followed suit when a single woman said how good I smelled on separate occasions.

Funnily enough I let my dad smell it from the decant and he told me it smelled feminine. Then months later when I saw him and was wearing it, he complimented it.

I felt the same way, but it's probably still projecting. There is, of course, it just doesn't work on your skin... but give yourself 2-3 sprays and see how it treats you. One to the front of your neck/chest, one to the back of your neck.. maybe one to your shirt because Aventus stays on my clothes like crazy... even after I wash and dry it.

I haven't gotten any compliments on Aventus but I haven't had it for very long. I think it smells great. out of any cologne I've had Tuscan leather gets noticed the most. I really like the green Irish tweed too

My GF wasn't very fond of Aventus but only because all of her girlfriends loved it :lol: They would always tell her how great I smelled...still wore it tho :pimp:

I'm a Creed hater but more so because they're all over priced and under-performing. Erolfa is probably my favorite but I'm not the type to put on half a bottle to get projection and longevity.

Back
Top Bottom