Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just realized, the atomizers with the white ribbed tops I've been sending out the past weeks are more like 7ml than their listed/advertised 5ml. 
mad.gif

enjoy I guess. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Was in Nordstrom today and...

Valentino UOMO and Givenchy Gentlemen Only Intense are :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I still haven't tried that Valentino uomo and I feel like I've been sleeping on it smh. Everybody says it's the truth and it's in the same category as some of my favorite juices. Imma have to hit you up next Friday baise

I still haven't tried that Valentino uomo and I feel like I've been sleeping on it smh. Everybody says it's the truth and it's in the same category as some of my favorite juices. Imma have to hit you up next Friday baise
Oh yea. Uomo is the goods. 

Who's splitting that?

Just realized, the atomizers with the white ribbed tops I've been sending out the past weeks are more like 7ml than their listed/advertised 5ml. >:  

enjoy I guess. :lol:

My splits just came in thanks man lol I'll be back when you've got splits of some Oud Wood

Last edited:

Just realized, the atomizers with the white ribbed tops I've been sending out the past weeks are more like 7ml than their listed/advertised 5ml. 
mad.gif

enjoy I guess. 
laugh.gif
Was it my PM?
laugh.gif
That and I just got to looking at them and was like, these are bigger than 5ml, but I didn't have one of my empty 5ml to compare. Just by looks, they look way bigger. I got my regular 5ml atomizers in today filled one up and poured it out into the other "5ml" atomizers, sure enough, it didn't come close to the top.

mad.gif

enjoy I guess. 
laugh.gif
My splits just came in thanks man lol I'll be back when you've got splits of some Oud Wood
At least two people have Tuscan Leather right now. I'm out of Oud Wood for now.

As promised, some heavy hitters have been added to the google doc in my sig.

Xerjoffs being the most well crafted fragrances I've put my nose to, right up there with Roja Dove's, Amouages, highest quality essenial oil based fragrances.

Xerjoff- Uden

Xerjoff- Nio

Comme des Garcons- GIRL

Amouage- Memoire

Got atomizers, all bottles are in hand, legggoo.

Last edited:
Was in Nordstrom today and...

Valentino UOMO and Givenchy Gentlemen Only Intense are :smokin :smokin :smokin
That and I just got to looking at them and was like, these are bigger than 5ml, but I didn't have one of my empty 5ml to compare. Just by looks, they look way bigger. I got my regular 5ml atomizers in today filled one up and poured it out into the other "5ml" atomizers, sure enough, it didn't come close to the top.

At least two people have Tuscan Leather right now. I'm out of Oud Wood for now.

As promised, some heavy hitters have been added to the google doc in my sig.

Xerjoffs being the most well crafted fragrances I've put my nose to, right up there with Roja Dove's, Amouages, highest quality essenial oil based fragrances.

Xerjoff- Uden

View media item 1342865

Xerjoff- Nio

View media item 1342866

Comme des Garcons- GIRL

View media item 1342869

Amouage- Memoire

View media item 1342874

Got atomizers, all bottles are in hand, legggoo.

Speaking of your google doc. I'll take the 10ml of Pure Coffee for $1 :lol:. (Check your doc)

Last edited:
Today's Mail call. I'm glad they made it before me leaving for Vegas tonight!

View media item 1343751
Sprayed them on to get a feel for them and both have great first impressions. DHI I've been wanting to get since I read about it when I first started this fragrance journey some weeks ago. Amazing!

My first blind buy, the Yurman is different than what I've been introduced to so far. I like the initial spray just gonna wait for this dry down. I'll be taking DHI, yambventus, Herod with me :smokin

For what occasion would you wear the David Yurman limited edition?

Last edited:
Very nice pickups. The David Yurman to me is kinda versatile but leans towards a date night type scent. I've been wearing it every day to work in this cold though :lol:. If you don't like it after a few wears let me know and I'll take it off your hands :nerd:. My decant is about half empty now

Today's Mail call. I'm glad they made it before me leaving for Vegas tonight!

Sprayed them on to get a feel for them and both have great first impressions. DHI I've been wanting to get since I read about it when I first started this fragrance journey some weeks ago. Amazing!

My first blind buy, the Yurman is different than what I've been introduced to so far. I like the initial spray just gonna wait for this dry down. I'll be taking DHI, yambventus, Herod with me
smokin.gif

For what occasion would you wear the David Yurman limited edition?
I've worn DY to work probably 4 times since I got it. It's been so cold though everywhere I spray is covered up for at least an hour. 

I would say DY is great for any occasion in the colder months; Night time, upscale, work. It's a powerful fragrance, not just by strength, but smell too. 

Thanks a lot guys, just bought DHI (blind buy), Pure Malt, Pure Have (blind buy) off the recommendations in this thread. Still need to buy L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme and maybe give another try to A*Men Angel based on reviews. Eventually going to cop a big bottle of Aventus and GIT down the line.

Back
Top Bottom