Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I don't think he put it up officially.

He just mentioned he had some when someone asked and people probably hit him direct asking for some.

Thierry Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest split
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
There was one done all ready, but i'm pretty sure another one would sell good like the first one 

Someone coulda told me how much money and TIME you save by using paypal and USPS to print shipping labels at home. :smh:

Never standing at a self serve kiosk in the post office again.

idk about your little questionnaire but for me
Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche
Versace pour homme
Aventus
Bleecker ST
Bond no 9 chez bond or Creed Green Irish Tweed
Bleu De Chanel
Issey Miyake pour homme
Chanel Allure Homme Sport

The questionnaire is page one material for newcomer recommendations, don't dismiss it man. I think Bond HTTP, Creed Aventus, Green Irish Tweed fit that bill. On the cheaper side YSL pour homme, bleu de chanel, Mont Blanc legend (that homebrew really gave the longevity I was looking for). I used to dig Clinique Happy, but over time the chemically smell got too much for me. Personal preferences though, splits are your friend.

Last time I wore Edition Blanche some old dude kept trying to be funny like "I smell kool aid". I def need a new "knock your socks off" scent though.

Thanks for the advice, repped.

The first few are too much for me... |I

Is YSL Pour Homme the same as L'Homme? I have YSL L'Homme but only wear it to dates and special occasions.

I'll give the rest a sniff sometime.

Yeah I mean't l'homme.

:lol: and I see we're at the http/Aventus turn. Aventus is King.

Update: Thierry mugler ultra zest quick split is closed.

I do still have a 10ml of Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi left if anyone is interested shoot me a pm. Thanks to everyone that participated in these splits. Hopefully we can get some more good summer/spring splits going.

Someone coulda told me how much money and TIME you save by using paypal and USPS to print shipping labels at home. :smh:

Never standing at a self serve kiosk in the post office again.
wait a sec? You never knew that?

I sold the majority of my sneaker collection and by the 3rd pair I sold, i was already printing them out and taping it on the box.

Back
Top Bottom