Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Man I feel like you guys are in a whole different league of colognes. I'm over here in the peasent level. :frown: someone school me on these splits... Are these just expensive EDT ? Or what I'm confused about the prices. I've had REAL colognes before but they were OD strong I wasn't used to it.

Thanks to whoever reccomended fragrancenet the site was easy to use and I saved like $100 off the bottles I wanted. So far the cologne seems legit. Sprayed some on my wrist and it's 3 hours strong.

I picked up Kenneth Cole connected and Kenneth Cole black. I know black doesn't get a lot of love but it goes well with my scent for some reason. Ends up smelling sweet

mecks I just started buying splits to get a better idea what I may or may not like without having to buy the full amount (unless you try at a store like Macy's).  Having a variety is good too depending on the weather, occasion, etc...

I have dealt with Baise and NSJ and they come highly recommended. I'm just curious whats in uniquekickz's inventory, as I want to try some GIT some time in the future. 

The three main hitters mentioned above are all awesome... Great pricing, great frags and insanely good shipping... So happy i stumbled upon this thread... I tend to gravitate towards UNIQUEs splits... His vibe more with what my preference is but cannot go wrong in this thread.

Tom Ford and HTTP being split right when I'm trying to save money :smh:

The last 30 days I've spent a little over $500 on cologne, $600 on clothes and shoes, and $400 on random stuff like a watch display case. The rest of my money has to go to my mutual funds and savings.

If these splits are still going on in April/May I will be purchasing....I'm going to have to stop coming to this thread >:

Just finish the last bit of that Green Irish Tweed.....got the new bottle of that Captain Planet in the mail today
smokin.gif

Wore SOP today and it is really nice :smokin

Really clean and fresh scent, non offensive with great longevity. Something you can definitely wear casually on warm sunny day. It does have that pineapple in there which I love but its not like Aventus at all, reminds more of HTTP, kinda like a lighter version of it imo. Great stuff tho

Wore SOP today and it is really nice
smokin.gif

Really clean and fresh scent, non offensive with great longevity. Something you can definitely wear casually on warm sunny day. It does have that pineapple in there which I love but its not like Aventus at all, reminds more of HTTP, kinda like a lighter version of it imo. Great stuff tho
Bro you telling me its a light version of HTTP?

What you rate both?

Can anybody else speaketh on this?

@RESIDO?

@cubanref

Where you dwell these days fam? I know you hit me up last week I think? I got a few you probably want to sniff for sure, Ambre Nuit being one of them.

Wore SOP today and it is really nice :smokin

Bro you telling me its a light version of HTTP?

What you rate both?

Can anybody else speaketh on this?

@RESIDO
?

Can't go wrong with either one to be honest. To me HTTP is a lighter version to Aventus, it doesn't have that smokiness that some people don't like. If HTTP is too much for some I could see people liking SOP. Just my opinion tho :lol: plus everyones body chemistry reacts differently to each scent. Now I wait for Bleeker Street to come in. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint

Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme I'm in Florida now...yea I hit you up about Ambre Nuit but its hot down here :lol: don't think I could wear that right now. PM tho...gotta ask you something

Can't go wrong with either one to be honest. To me HTTP is a lighter version to Aventus, it doesn't have that smokiness that some people don't like. If HTTP is too much for some I could see people liking SOP. Just my opinion tho
laugh.gif
plus everyones body chemistry reacts differently to each scent. Now I wait for Bleeker Street to come in. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint

@Baise tonCanape I'm in Florida now...yea I hit you up about Ambre Nuit but its hot down here
laugh.gif
don't think I could wear that right now. PM tho...gotta ask you something
Bleeker st is the truth bruh.

Ok thanks fam and I agree with HTTP being a light aventus with no smoke which I want.So a light version of http would be perfect because its kinda strong at times as well.About to get my research on.
Epcot in Florida, they have the countries in them and France had perfume shops

Love the countries in Epcot I think there is 13 total
Ok thanks.I was wondering how the hell this dude at epcot,france and japan at the same damn time.I aint been there in like 15 years lol.

Last edited:
Wore Paco Rabonne Invictus today. pretty nice. Was told I smelled nice by a few ladies in the office.

Rocked Terre D Hermes today and that ish is nice,real nice imo.

Will def be wearing it more and prolly copping another 3ml and 5ml in the future

Sup fellas, trying to clear room for the summer rotation. Got some leftovers for sale that didn't get used over the course of the winter. PM me if you want. Just don't want them to go to waste
View media item 1452066
From left to right: Herod, Back to Black by Kilian, Dior Homne Intense. 10 mL vials btw

GOOD MORNING NT!!
View media item 1449233 TOM FORD SPLIT PRIVATE BLEND MANDARINO DI AMALFI

View media item 1449232
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Tom-Ford/Mandarino-di-Amalfi-25481.html

5ml- 18
10ml- 33
20ml- 60

Need 20 ppl to make this happen. I already have a total of 7 ppl from basenotes. Shoot me a pm if your seriously interested....I will be purchasing straight from TOM FORD. I will be purchasing bottle once preorder has been filled. Thanks again to everyone joining in on this great split. :nthat:

Update: 3 slots left on this split. Pm if your interested. BOTTLE HAS BEEN PURCHASED! NT always comes thru....:smokin

Rocked Terre D Hermes today and that ish is nice,real nice imo.

Will def be wearing it more and prolly copping another 3ml and 5ml in the future

the white edition or whatever it was called that came out last summer was amazing

Back
Top Bottom