Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

How do you sell stuff to them??
Email them about it.

Describe what you have,the amount left and they will email you an offer and free label to ship it to them.Once they received they will email you the giftcard.It does not expire.

You only get store credit tho.-ONLY STORE CREDIT-.

The stuff I sold I was never going to wear and it was collecting dust.

Last edited:
Xerjoffs been in the google doc for a good 3 months now.
laugh.gif
lol you dont take giftcards.

I am done paying for cologne out of pocket unless its HTTP.

Edit and maybe a couple others lol.

Kinda interested in Profumum Roma Acqua e Zucchero

You about that HTTP split life?

Last edited:
I'm glad this thread is still going strong. I plan on getting my Dad a bottle of Polo Black this father's day.

Nope, HTTP does nada for me.. I don't even want to get whiffs from splitting a bottle.
roll.gif
smh and lol

Imma prolly get a lil 3-5ml soon.Its been over a year since I smelled it.I recall loving and hating it.

It reminded me of something cheap/fake and a old bodega worker I recall.I love the pineapple top notes tho.Scent of piece has the exact top notes and I love and hate that.Its just something about it that I aint feeling.

What scent has the pineapple notes of aventus and http,no wood and is smooth/niche?

NEW SPLIT!!!

TOM FORD COSTA AZZURRA Private Blend:
View media item 1497662
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Tom-Ford/Costa-Azzurra-25482.html

10ml- 33
20ml- 63
30ml- 90

I actually ended getting a sample of this when I receive the Mandarino Di Amalfi. I actually like this alot more :smokin. It's more masculine and potent than the other 2. Don't get me wrong the other 2 are good just not at that price tag. @Baise mentioned Atelier Neroli before, that to me is by far the best Neroli I've smelled period. Already have 2 ppl interested on Basenotes. Shoot me a PM if your interested. Bottle has been ordered and on the way. Got 15 slots available. Have a safe weekend NT :smokin
Don't sleep fellas 7 slots left!!

Just popped open the Yambs Adventus for the first time.

I'm definitely feeling this scent!
nthat.gif

The Bond Harleem Aunt Jemima syrup initial opening scent I did not like at all.
eyes.gif

Dry down was ok, but not impressed with this one overall.

Just popped open the Yambs Adventus for the first time.
I'm definitely feeling this scent!:nthat:

The Bond Harleem Aunt Jemima syrup initial opening scent I did not like at all.:rolleyes
Dry down was ok, but not impressed with this one overall.

New Haarlem is a hit or miss when I wear it. The ladies either hate it or love it. I would only wear it then its frigid cold outside/never to clubs,concerts, as the scent can be overwhelming

Really? Lime and tobacco.... Hmmmm
Yea to me it compliments the Tobacco Vanille so well since I never see myself wearing the Vanille alone.

One of my late night yambs loved the combo.

She said I smelled like a "manly vanilla key lime pie"....ahahahhahaha

Ill try TF Lime with TM Pure Malt next

Last edited:
Since we're on the topic of layering. How do you guys come up with what colognes to wear with each other?

I wanted to try a couple more layers/mixtures myself.

I might test some out this week on paper or skin before fully going out in public lol.

Im thinking 

Reflection man and L humaniste

Virgin Island water and Costa azzurra

Virgin Island water and Mandarino Di Almafi

Just tried these 2 mixes below on accident and they aint bad at all.I really like both actually.Very non offensive and both have 1 heavy base and 1 light airy top each.

Bleecker St with Mandarino Di Almafi

Aventus with VIW

When I wear 2 colognes its usually 1 on 1 side and the 1 on the other side.But with those 2 accidental tests I layered them on top of each other on my skin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom