Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Me too.. more apple with Bond.

I love both, both get tons of compliments, but the nod goes to Aventus slightly.

I still get good longevity with BondNo9, but of course it won't project like a beast 10 hours later like Aventus. If I could only pick one, I'd go with Aventus, but I always want to keep a good supply of both.

I bit the retail bullet on my Chanels. I don't mind as they're all around solid scents.

I think so highly of GIT that I wore it on my wedding day. That being said, I understand how it might be too green for some. It's super bright green off the bat. It's probably the only fragrance where I've said, "whoahh" upon first sniff.

http://fragrancedaily.com/honey-aoud-cinnahoneyoud/

Mini Reviewed Montale's Honey Aoud for FragranceDaily.

This will be split for the fall and its and absolute panty dropper.
pimp.gif

hmmm that sounds excellent for fall/winter

you get to choose the color of the bottle, that's pretty cool

Last edited:
I'm mad late but shouts out to Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme for the quick shipping on the TL, OS and Homebrew. Haven't tried them out yet as it is pretty hot where I am. I've been rocking with the Dior Homme Eau right now

everyone who got in on those creed splits got shipped out today, tracking sent. If anyone is still trying to get in on that, hit me up.

mailman came and dropped this off today.....haven't had a chance to smell it yet though, plus its tooo damn hot out here for it right now.
View media item 1679281

Tried it on at the airport for the first time in ages. Very similar to Riverside Drive. Figured I have that base covered for now.

Anybody rock with Pour Monsieur? The OG or Concentree'?

I used to wear Concentree' all the time in da 90's. Haven't tried it or I don't even think smelled it in ages.

Platinum egoiste is real classy and quality juice imo. Chanel is one of the few designer houses that still does make quality stuff.

personally haven't smelled pour monsieur in at least a decade or more

UZ smells just like Pure Malt :lol: slight citrus..

Btw Pure Malt is one of my favorite scents so I love it.

Am I the only one who gets new cologne and sprays it on my wrist instantly?

Been a crazy week. Switched to working at home and I get a call today, offering a promotion I couldn't pass up. Now I have to move everything back to the office. 

Which come to realize, I have to wear business casusal/tie everyday. Office scent bout to be on fleek.

Been a crazy week. Switched to working at home and I get a call today, offering a promotion I couldn't pass up. Now I have to move everything back to the office.

Which come to realize, I have to wear business casusal/tie everyday. Office scent bout to be on fleek.
congratz man!

UZ smells just like Pure Malt
laugh.gif
slight citrus..

Btw Pure Malt is one of my favorite scents so I love it.

Am I the only one who gets new cologne and sprays it on my wrist instantly?
Nope, I do it too. Unless it's a super heavy winter scent or something, then I'll make sure I spray it on once I'm home for the night.

Like I got Tuscan Leather and made sure not to spray/test it out before I went into work, just in case it was too much 
laugh.gif

Nope, I do it too. Unless it's a super heavy winter scent or something, then I'll make sure I spray it on once I'm home for the night.

Like I got Tuscan Leather and made sure not to spray/test it out before I went into work, just in case it was too much :lol:

I made that mistake once. That smell stayed on my wrist for 24hrs strong

Wore Prada Luna to work and got a compliment from my homegirl (who isn't attracted to black guys btw) lol.

About to hit the bar and decided to go with Chez Bond :smile:

laugh.gif
 I forgot to wear something to work one day for the first time in like a year and I felt off all day 

Back
Top Bottom