Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

UPDATE: Closed

** Split - Le Labo Bergamote 22**

View media item 1693136

Bergamote 22 by Le Labo is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Bergamote 22 was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Daphne Bugey. The fragrance features amber, musk, grapefruit, vetiver, petitgrain, bergamot, vanilla, orange blossom and cedar.

My personal favorite citrus frag, smells amazing and gets me alot of compliments, a definite staple in my collection. Just ordered a new bottle for myself, so i can let the rest of my old bottle go, and maybe some of the new one if there's demand.

5ml - $16
10ml - $28

pm me if you're interested, shipping immediately.

Last edited:
Agreed. HTTP might not smell as complex as Aventus, but definitely not synthetic to my nose... but Scent of Peace does for sure.

honestly all the bonds i've smelled seem synthetic....or maybe it's just something about the bond dna i don't care for. i've only smelt http, bleecker street, new haarlem, chez bond and scent of peace for him. didn't care for any of them too much, but http and bleecker are alright, and chez bond really isn't bad at all, just another case of it smells very similar to green irish tweed, so i'd rather stick with GIT. a friend of mine started working at the bond store recently, i still gotta get her to snag me a handful of bonbons so i can smell more of them.

i used one test spray out of scent of peace, i found it really gross to be honest.

Last edited:
the B22 is closed, still waiting on some payments, and a cpl ppl gonna have to wait a few days for the new bottle to come, but the rest is gonna be kept by me.

Good to see cats up on Le Labo
I worked for them for over two years in SF and NY back when

Good stuff

I was a Scent of Peace for Him stan a few months ago but it eventually turned in to a chemical bomb on me 1 day just like all other Bonds have. I threw all of my Bond No 9 decants in the trash when I got off work that day and never looked back.

Herod and Adventus are the only ones that actually justify a $200+ price tag.

Bond colognes are overpriced IMO

Gave TF Tuscan Leather a try a few days, and man, that juice is pretty beastly. Got a lot of compliments on it even though I wore it in upper 70 degree weather.

Ended up going ham on fragrance purchases this weekend. Copped a 2.7 oz of Creed Aventus, a 50 ml of TF Plum Japonais from Neiman Marcus (Mag Mile), and a 30 ml of TF Neroli Portofino for Sephora (Mag Mile).

Gonna split some of this Aventus and Plum Japonais when I get prices figured out.

Pretty sure Neroli Portofino aided me in conquering some Swiss cheeks this past weekend. My favorite smell that TF has to offer, next to Oud Wood.

Last edited:
Guess Ill try the Tuscan again today.

I was not feeling the first go around...

It reminds me of fishy smelling wet funky leather mixed with 

If anyone wants

I also have the following available (only 1 left of ea.) :

10ml Dior Bois D'argent $22
10ml Creed Aventus $25

pm me if interested, first come first serve. Prices include shipping. If you want more than 1 decant subtract $3 from the total

Last edited:
I follow a broad on ig that does promos for Killian and she had a pic of a bydero shop in soho. Did yall hear about that?

Back
Top Bottom