Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

VIW, it's definitely bottle worthy living in FL, I can wear it 8 months out of the year.

Another mood boosting cologne, Pure Malt. If I'm just chilling at home, I'll give myself a small spray and just sniff my arm all night long :lol:

The drydown is heavenly.

not even gonna front, I do the same thing, I think I wear Pure Malt in the house more than I do out

Cant wait till it gets cold out just to bust out the pure malt and herod. I can do without the snow tho.

God I love Virgin Island Water.

**** is my good mood cologne. It makes my good/happy mood feel better.. just that rush of coconut and lime makes me feel like a million bucks. Even when I'm feeling out of it, a few sprays of VIW and I can't help but feel a little more relaxed.

Man I cannot find my bottle.

Also don't layer molecule 01 and Aventus if you don't feel like being molested.

Last edited:
Yea so where can I find some Molecule 01
laugh.gif

Baise said he's gonna cook some homebrew molecule 01 up for the low in 50 ml and 100 ml bottles I think. Might re up when he drops the split :nerd:

Anyone still need some aventus? have a little bit more left to let go. Pm me if interested.

10ml $25 shipped
20ml $45 shipped

Or take

10ml aventus and 10ml of bleu de chanel edt for $33

Last edited:
*** Fall SPLITS 101: Olfactive Studios Chambre Noire // Amouage Jubilation XXV ***

PM me with all questions or concerns, DO NOT pay before PMing of the quantity you want. 

Jubilation XXV:

5ml $15

10ml $25

20ml $49

my thoughts: Fit for a king, you know the quality gap between Aventus and designer store fragrances.. well, this is the leap from Aventus to the upper echelon of perfumery. Betrand Duchafour (he's a GOD) pulled out all the stops with this, it's opulent, it's not casual in any sense of the word and it's NOT for everyone. If you're jumping from designer to this, don't do it. If your favorite frag is aventus for the yambs, don't do it. If you care about the experience, which XXV will give you and still smell regal and 10x more expensive than anything else you own, DO IT!

Chambre Noire:

5ml $13

10ml $21

20ml $40

my thoughts: Dark, ultra-masculine, some boozyness, woods, and a prum note for fruitiness. Could easily be a signature scent in the colder months. 

I'm in a bit of a tight spot after this week, so I'm just looking to move some things to try to make some money back.

If anyone is currently selling this, please let me know so that I could remove it (I double checked and didn't see anything.)

Tom Ford Costa Azzurra 1.7 oz/ 50 ML: $160shipped 

Help me out!!!

Last edited:
Appreciate the Aventus from xDFuNK, this will hold me over until I finally cave and buy my own bottle 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom