Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Updated:
And if anyone is trying to grab anything, I can ship out saturday only now, and maybe one day midweek if there's a few things waiting to go, but thats not a guarantee....

Got some stuff to let go.... first come first serve, quantity available listed, so once it's gone it's gone. Good stuff for the fall and winter

Creed Original Santal 10ml - $24 (3)
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb 10ml - $13 (3)
YSL La Nuit 10ml - $12 (3)

*Pending - Tom Ford Oud Wood 10ml - $30 (1)

Prices Include Shipping. If you are looking to buy more than one, you'll save a few bucks, hit me up.

Last edited:
costa azzurra is good stuff, i have 2 10ml decants for myself i got in trades....i'm def a fan

Rocking TF patchouli absolu and man this stuff is so strong and projects forever. Got so many compliments and getting sneaked hugged from wimin today. :pimp:
I had stopped rocking during the summer cause it was so strong and the initial smell was nauseating but the dry down......is God scent. :pimp:

Last edited:
Howiscosta azzurra on women?
The wife is starting to get into the fragrance hobby and im thinking about scooping something up for her.

Its crazy Tuscan Leather smells better in my car than on my skin.

So now its my official car scent.

Its crazy Tuscan Leather smells better in my car than on my skin.

So now its my official car scent.
Must be nice

Stuff works well on me , but i'm to cheap to buy a whole bottle 
laugh.gif

Might have to blind buy that la yuquam 
nerd.gif
 a lot of reviews said it's good, and if you like TL you'd like this one 

can get it for $65 shipped on beauty spin

Last edited:

nerd.gif

Right there with you. Just might blind buy this thing at that price. I haven't even smelled Tuscan Leather. 

I'm going to spray Tuscan Leather in my 95 Explorer... LIVIN THE LIFE OF LUXURY, BABY.

nerd.gif

Right there with you. Just might blind buy this thing at that price. I haven't even smelled Tuscan Leather. 
From what I've read, from those who own both, They are literally identical,

I have a love hate relationship with Tuscan Leather

I bought a bottle at retail as an impulse buy a couple years ago and rarely wear it

Update : closed.

Aight it's gettin cold out here, time to get some winter frags going...

Parfums De Marly Herod Split

View media item 1734160
5ml = $14
10ml = $26

Add-on 5ml of any of the following for $6 or 10ml for $10:
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb
Thierry Mugler Pure Malt
L'Occitane Eaux Des Baux

add-on Creed Original santal:
5ml = $12
10ml = $21

prices include shipping and supplies.

Last edited:
Sup NT brahs, I'm still sitting on a lot of this juice and want to move it for a reddic low price and spread the niche love your way. This is a great winter frag. I will give you a heads up and let you know this is POTENT as is with ALL TF frags but more so with this :lol:
Be advised that you have to wait for the dry down of this frag to fully enjoy this frag. Once the dry down hits the yambs will flock. #promise.8)
This is a great frag to layer with also. I occasionally layer with tuscan leather :pimp:
I will offer this niche at designer price :pimp:
You can purchase a 50ml/1.7oz for $90!
You will not be able to beat this price guaranteed.
#enjoy

hopefully im not stepping on anyones toes bruhs.
but im really loving this thread and wanted to see if i could spread this great juice to my brethren. this is TF's newest private blend. i really digging it. i notice a great leather scent with this. I tried layering this with TL and...... :pimp:

SPLIT
Patchouli Absolu
Eau de Parfum
by TOM FORD Private Blend
5ml $16
10ml=$29$20
Buy 50ml/1.7oz for $90!!! Thats a small bottle for $90

PM me your pp address and i will invoice you. I will can ship out as soon as Monday.

The Scoop
Patchouli Absolu is Tom Ford's personal ode to an ingredient that is intertwined with his own story. The iconic olfactive note of the 1970s, it evokes louche sensuality and after-dark glamour, as well as the heady blending of masculine and feminine that defined the era. This Eastern oil perfumed the skin of late seventies' glitterati and bohemians alike, pervading the air of jet-set parties with a provocative, dark glamour. Patchouli fragranced the world that was to shape Tom Ford's singular vision of style.

Today, Tom Ford reinvents this influential ingredient into a truly vanguard scent for a new era. Patchouli Absolu merges three opulent—and distinctly different—versions of this iconic plant ingredient. Patchouli oil contributes raw and primal texture; patchouli coeur, the ultra-luxurious, absolute extract of the plant, contributes an elusive and refined earthiness, and a breakthrough iteration of patchouli called Clearwood, used for the very first time in perfumery, is the most exquisite and pure rendition of patchouli's darkly addictive signature ever captured. The merging of these three facets creates the uniquely unconventional heart of the fragrance. They create a prism effect, reflecting off each other to intensify the depth and intrigue that is inherent to patchouli. Patchouli Absolu has a hypnotic signature that pulses with dark mystery.

Patchouli Absolu opens with wave upon wave of refined patchouli that coats your skin like dark brown velvet glittering with gold. Spicy sweetness fuses with multi-faceted woods and smokiness to create a lush, deeply sensual mix with enormous warmth. Tom Ford goes beyond the dusty earthiness and blackened camphor of many traditional patchouli fragrances, opting instead for subtle hints of green mosses and a wisp of fresh herbs, all wrapped up with dark woods and golden amber. In the drydown, the spicy, smoky woods turn creamy and soft with a touch of leather that feels like suede. The end result is not only plush, bold, and elegant from start to finish, but a far cry from the dirty, raw scent of the patchouli oils from the 1970s. In short, this is a patchouli fragrance for the 21st century, darkly sensual, luxurious, and sophisticated.

View media item 1314379

Notes
Bay leaf, rosemary, moss, patchouli oil, patchouli coeur, patchouli Clearwood, guaic wood, cypriol, violetwood, cashmere woods, tonka bean, amber, musks, leather

Last edited:
Aight it's gettin cold out here, time to get some winter frags going...

Parfums De Marly Herod Split

5ml = $14
10ml = $26

Add-on 5ml of any of the following for $6 or 10ml for $10:
Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb
Thierry Mugler Pure Malt
L'Occitane Eaux Des Baux
YSL La Nuit

add-on Creed Original santal:
5ml = $12
10ml = $21

prices include shipping and supplies.
For anyone who hasn't tried Herod, I suggest you cop a split.

The dry down is one of the most masculine mature classiest scents ever.

Herod justifies and can back up its price tag every time your wear it!

Back
Top Bottom