Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Y'all spraying Tuscan leather in your cars and I'm here complaining about the $3 for Febreze car clips :lol:

Tried on that Venetian Bergamot. Quality stuff from TF as usual but it doesn't do much for me, personally.

Been wanting to break out more of my fall scents but working in the O.R. makes it tough.
I can get away with a few sprays of fresher stuff like Nautica voyage or something lighter like Orange Sanguine
but that's about it.

Tried on that Venetian Bergamot. Quality stuff from TF as usual but it doesn't do much for me, personally.

Been wanting to break out more of my fall scents but working in the O.R. makes it tough.
I can get away with a few sprays of fresher stuff like Nautica voyage or something lighter like Orange Sanguine
but that's about it.

I have a sample and really enjoy it but def not worth the price tag

I wish they would fix Azure Limes longevity issues

Sup NT brahs, I'm still sitting on a lot of this juice and want to move it for a reddic low price and spread the niche love your way. This is a great winter frag. I will give you a heads up and let you know this is POTENT as is with ALL TF frags but more so with this :lol:
Be advised that you have to wait for the dry down of this frag to fully enjoy this frag. Once the dry down hits the yambs will flock. #promise.8)
This is a great frag to layer with also. I occasionally layer with tuscan leather :pimp:
I will offer this niche at designer price :pimp:
You can purchase a 50ml/1.7oz for $90!
You will not be able to beat this price guaranteed.
#enjoy

I'll take 10ml of it.

I dont remember which one of you put me on to this.

But I love this companies soap.

The Vanilla Sandalwood goes perfect with Herod, Pure Malt and Havane!

Thanks for the reminder. Ive been meaning to order from them
Just got vanilla sandalwood, sharp dressed man, and executive man bar soaps and shave soaps.

Do they ship quick?

Thanks for the reminder. Ive been meaning to order from them
Just got vanilla sandalwood, sharp dressed man, and executive man bar soaps and shave soaps.

Do they ship quick?
My last 2 orders came in less than a week from when I placed the order.

They send a free sample with every order too.

Really feeling this bal d'afrique man... might need to grab a bottle once this 10 milly start's nearing E.

If yall looking for a good masculine fresh cheapie scent that gets alot of compliments from ladies.

Till this day I get more compliments throwing this on than most of my high end scents.

Women always tell me this is what a clean cut working man should smell like.

It lasts all day also

Last edited:
If yall looking for a good masculine fresh cheapie scent that gets alot of compliments from ladies.
Till this day I get more compliments throwing this on than most of my high end scents.
Women always tell me this is what a clean cut working man should smell like.
It lasts all day also
View media item 1736727

Man I wore Swiss Army in high school. I'm 30 so that was 12 years ago. I used to buy it from the Asian drug store in the hood. I haven't seen a bottle since then lol.

Man I wore Swiss Army in high school. I'm 30 so that was 12 years ago. I used to buy it from the Asian drug store in the hood. I haven't seen a bottle since then lol.
Had no idea its that old...no wonder why its $15
roll.gif

Still a nice scent

Made it over to le labo and min new york yesterday, smelled a lotta **** and felt like my nose was gonna fall off at the enda it.

Pissed off I didn't get to smell the le labo city exclusives, apparently I missed it by a cpl weeks. Overall wasn't that impressed by the whole line though, first time smelling it all, and the workers got some attitudes.

Alotta cool stuff at min, but honestly so much of that hardcore niche just isn't very wearable, but there were a cpl things I liked and grabbed some samples of, i'll see how they wear. gotta go back and smell some others soon.

Also stopped by and chilled at bond 9 for a while, since my homegirl works there. Walked out w a grip of samples, but most, if not all of their stuff smells so synthetic and had me feelin nauseous.

My office is like a ten min walk from twisted lily, so i'll head over there this week or next sometime. Only so much u can sniff out in one go at these places.

And the herod split is closed now.

Last edited:
Made it over to le labo and min new york yesterday, smelled a lotta **** and felt like my nose was gonna fall off at the enda it.

Pissed off I didn't get to smell the le labo city exclusives, apparently I missed it by a cpl weeks. Overall wasn't that impressed by the whole line though, first time smelling it all, and the workers got some attitudes.

Alotta cool stuff at min, but honestly so much of that hardcore niche just isn't very wearable, but there were a cpl things I liked and grabbed some samples of, i'll see how they wear. gotta go back and smell some others soon.

Also stopped by and chilled at bond 9 for a while, since my homegirl works there. Walked out w a grip of samples, but most, if not all of their stuff smells so synthetic and had me feelin nauseous.

My office is like a ten min walk from twisted lily, so i'll head over there this week or next sometime. Only so much u can sniff out in one go at these places.

Bergamote 22 is my fav in the summer. Did you get a chance to sniff Santal 33? If so, how was it?\

B22 is def one of my fav summer frags. I didn't smell santal33 yesterday, but I got a decant recently....
Its def a hit or miss depending on your skin imo, I can see it smelling real good, or turning sour. haven't had a chance to give it a full wear tho.

Should have copped dat New Haarlem breakfast swag special fambz....
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom