Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I have a ton of colognes but I'm tellin' yall, this stuff is no joke! I feel like I get more compliments on it than anything else I have and I have the Creeds and a solid amount of those great ones :lol:

View media item 1768683

:pimp:
I cant take any body sprays seriously...because they all remind me of stuff we used to spray on us as teens in locker rooms after training or practice on top of funk ......
View media item 1521979

:lol: I know what you mean by those locker room smells, its really not like that. Its no Axe :lol:

I had a feeling I might get roasted for posting that but I have Creed Irish Tweed, Azzaro, Acqua Di Gio, Varvatos, Tuscan Leather, Eros, Polo Black and a few others so I'd like to think I have a pretty good understanding of good smelling scents, and im tellin' yall its legit.

I'd rock one of my better colognes at a nice dinner or date or things of that nature, but on a regular day with nothing special in store that Bod is honestly a very formidable option.

To each his own though, I think its dope :pimp:

Last edited:
My worst cologne buy was 

I think this was like middle school tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Got my latest splits from baise earlier this week. Reflection is like a niche la male but way more refined. Memoir is dark and beastly, and Uden is gotta be the sexiest frag I've worn.

other day ended up 15-20 mins late for a family dinner at the grove shopping center. I misread maps and ended up in nordstrom, saw the cologne rack and they had this...

View media item 1770006

I already had TL on, so I put 2-3 sprays on. It does in fact live up to the hype :wow: 8)

Got my splits in from baise too.. tried out Xerjoff Uden and Dior Sauvage.

I'm almost mad at how much I like Uden. I could have been enjoying this beauty all summer. I love the opening of rum and citrus I got.. and it's settled into a smooth vanilla drydown.

Sauvage is interesting so far. It reminds me of A Scent of Peace for him by Bond.. a touch synthetic, but I like it.. it's projecting well.. and I can tell it would be complimented and people would like it. Similar to the way you might try out some amazing and complex niche cologne, but no one notices and the guy wearing any random designer gets a ton of love.. that's how I feel this would play 
laugh.gif

My worst cologne buy was 
View media item 1769711
I think this was like middle school tho :lol:  

Hey, I had a bottle of that, and Joop Nightflight or whatever, in the blue bottle, back in 96-97 and no one, NO ONE, could tell me I wasn't doin it. But my worse purchase would've had to been either CK1, or Aspen when I was in high school, I k is we all have come along way and our tastes have been refined.

My worst purchase had to be that blue bottle jordan cologne i copped when it first dropped. I forget what age i was but I remember knowing it smelled bad but rocking it just bc i couldn't get the kicks :smh:

I haven't worn Cool Water since I found this thread, but I put it on the other day and I still really like it 
laugh.gif

It's a cheap classic.

Hey, I had a bottle of that, and Joop Nightflight or whatever, in the blue bottle, back in 96-97 and no one, NO ONE, could tell me I wasn't doin it. But my worse purchase would've had to been either CK1, or Aspen when I was in high school, I k is we all have come along way and our tastes have been refined.
I thought aspen was fire in middle school 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Uden is a monster... I'm legitimately annoyed I only discovered it this late. I could have been FLOURISHING with this juice 
laugh.gif

Definitely like Dior Sauvage.. it lasts well on my skin, but there's still the faint hint of something that I'm not loving. I'll keep wearing it and see how I like it. I like it, but there's one note I'm not crazy about.

Richwood is smooth too, man. I love sandalwood and patchouli and between this and Ambre Nuit, I'm realizing how much I like rose in my cologne. I wanted to give it a try because I haven't really tried too many with that note and I'm a big fan. I'm getting a ton of creamy vanilla, sandalwood, and rose in my drydown and it's really smooth and I keep going back to it. 

Ambre Nuit I liked but it didn't last that long on me. So I'll try it again but I liked what I had so far.. 

I'm glad I tried a couple, at least 5ml, of the Xerjoff.. both were excellent. Ambre Nuit is great as well, not a surprise since I like most from Dior. And Sauvage despite something not clicking with my nose.. I could tell it's going to be a compliment magnet. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom