Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

want to cop some xerjoff but dont know which one
mean.gif
baise gave us his top 5 the other week

Xerjoff

Uden- top 5 all-time, period.

Nio- Arguably the best citrus frag ever

Dhajala- One of the sexiest fragrances I've smelled; amber, chococlate, light florals, light musk, in the air it's just mouth watering

Richwood- One of the best "woody" fragrances, this is the trophy piece of my collection. Mysore Sandalwood in it, which is extinct and bared from being used in fragrances

Fars- Oud, regal, one of the best.

Lira- Mouth watering caramel note and blood orange.

I understand how most of this can be gibber-gabber to most people, but as I said before Xerjoff, Amouage, ROja Dove and maybe a select few other brands are thee PINNACLE the end of the upper echelon in perfumery, and I understand that price wise, smell wise, they are not for everyone. But you can read my reviews, fragrantica, basenotes, youtube all you want, with out actually sniffing them out one will never know.

As far as Amouage, my review I posted is all that needs to be said.
I can tell you that Uden is amazing. After literally one wear, I know it'll be one of my favorites.

Richwood is also really great. I need to try some more and then give some Amouage frags a try.

I didn't really like Lira but Uden, Dhajala and Naxos are dope!!
I still need to try that Nio.

It's been a slow week in here, I hope all is well, phams. Got a gem for y'all

*** SPLIT Tom Ford Noir pour Femme ANYONE ***

100ml available: Participant's will receive 5ml of my new Homebrew 01 blend, it's a prototype/1 off  
laugh.gif

5ml $11

10ml $20

My thoughts; Trust my nose,  "softer" than the men's version (in a good way) I get lots of vanilla on a bed of amber. Throw in the gourmandish turkish delite note eh voila, it's gourmand, but never too sweet, never to floral-y. 

Last edited:

100ml available: Participant's will receive 5ml of my new Homebrew 01 blend, it's a prototype/1 off :lol:

5ml $11
10ml $20

My thoughts; Trust my nose, "softer" than the men's version (in a good way) I get lots of vanilla on a bed of amber. Throw in the gourmandish turkish delite note eh voila, it's gourmand, but never too sweet, never to floral-y. 

View media item 1776553

put me down for 10

100ml available: Participant's will receive 5ml of my new Homebrew 01 blend, it's a prototype/1 off :lol:

5ml $11
10ml $20

My thoughts; Trust my nose, "softer" than the men's version (in a good way) I get lots of vanilla on a bed of amber. Throw in the gourmandish turkish delite note eh voila, it's gourmand, but never too sweet, never to floral-y. 

View media item 1776553

Is this something you're using?

I got a full size tester of this, but thought it was too feminine for me so I gave it to my mom along with fleur de portofino, though I never sprayed it on my skin.

Now you got my wondering if I should've tried it

Last edited:
Yes, it was love at first sniff. Its a softer version of the men's, pumped up vanilla, dusty amber, light resins and Turkish delight. Not overly sweet or "perfume-y" which im sure is why 99% of dudes fear trying these kind of scents. Its just as unisex as Black Orchid.

Finally made it to a Nordstrom and did a sniff test on Herod. Smells like old people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It also reminds me a lot of bourbon barrel aged stouts. Don't know if any of you guys are beer people, but see if you agree with me.

Pure Malt is dope though.

I'm also a citrus, summer scent year-round guy. So there's that.

Last edited:
Let a guy in the cubicle next to me smell my new batch of Homebrew (he wears Burberry Brit which unbeknownst to me smells amazing and lasts) anywho, I sprayed some homebrew on my hand and asked him what he thought, his reaction was "omg w t f is that" im like :\ so, not satisfied with that reaction I asked what he gets from it or think of and he said "it smells like 2 people having sex and I like it omg so good"

Mission accomplished, that's exactly what I was going for. ladies will swoon over this. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom