Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Spicebomb, tobacco vanille, Tuscan leather, LA nuit, etc...
It's 67 degrees right now in Pennsylvania in the middle of December -_-
Going with l'homme today

Last edited:
Just picked this up for my girl, I got her the Viva La Juicy Gold Edition from fragrancenet. Don't forget to use ebates to get some money back.

How is that stuff?

was lookin to get somethin for my girl, was meaning to go smell that one but haven't had a chance yet.... She needed more of an everyday scent anyways, ended up grabbin her a bottle of creed asian green tea, not sure if she's gonna like it or not though.

also smelt that new creed royal princess oud, and smells so f'ing good. got her a small decant of it from the creed boutique. couldnt justify the stupid high price tag on that 75ml bottle, and really not sure how she'd feel about it.

Last edited:
Going with l'homme today
I never go by weather...whatever im in the mood for Im wearing.

With the exception of the heavies like Herod which has to match me wearing something dressy

Going with l'homme today
I never go by weather...whatever im in the mood for Im wearing.
With the exception of the heavies like Herod which has to match me wearing something dressy

Word. Wore my herod last night with a suit and suit scarf (ascot) in the bay last night. Definitely made some stuff happen :pimp:

How is that stuff?

was lookin to get somethin for my girl, was meaning to go smell that one but haven't had a chance yet.... She needed more of an everyday scent anyways, ended up grabbin her a bottle of creed asian green tea, not sure if she's gonna like it or not though.

also smelt that new creed royal princess oud, and smells so f'ing good. got her a small decant of it from the creed boutique. couldnt justify the stupid high price tag on that 75ml bottle, and really not sure how she'd feel about it.

I got it for her for x-mas, can't say until she tries it but the reviews are really good

Tried TV for the first time today. I loved it, but the wife absolutely hated it.
I still put herod slightly above it tho.

For those talking about viva la juicy, it is good. It's just really popular though, alot of girls wear it. I'd say that's the only downside... If that really is one

get it in if you want anything still....tiny bit of aventus left, shipping only one day this week , not sure when yet
Some AVENTUS batch 15u11 to split....

5ml = $15
10ml = $28

other stuff i still left too.

Creed Original Santal
Parfums de Marly Herod
Jovoy L'art de la guerre
Odin NY Semma
Amouage Memoir Man.

Pm Me and Lemme kno what you're interested in for a price.

Prices include shipping and supplies, payment via paypal friends and family. FIrst come first serve, Shipping out on Saturday morning most likely.

This Guerlain Habit Rouge Dress Code got me feeling really zen...very calm mature natural woodsy ginger vanilla bean scent.

I can see why women would love this one...its mature calm and subtle but in a very masculine way...something that matches a suited up successful  Japanese businessman

Props to @Baise tonCanape

Last edited:
I noticed that The One EDP is on Fragrancenet but I'm not sure if its actually the new stuff that just dropped. I need someone to take one for the team and let us know :tongue:

I noticed that The One EDP is on Fragrancenet but I'm not sure if its actually the new stuff that just dropped. I need someone to take one for the team and let us know :tongue:

Just used the one edt for the 1st time on Saturday. The girl was loving it

I noticed that The One EDP is on Fragrancenet but I'm not sure if its actually the new stuff that just dropped. I need someone to take one for the team and let us know
tongue.gif
It's really the new stuff apparently. That a hell of a deal.

*** The Tale of Three SPLITS: D&G The One EDP // Guerlain Habit Rouge Dress Code // Van Cleef & Arpels Orchidee Vanille ***

all bottles are in hand, shipping as split orders come in.

Orchidee Vanille

5ml $16

10ml $27

My thoughts: Chocolate, vanilla, orange blossom, for the lovers of Profumum Zuccherro, By Kilian Love or Sweet Redemption, this is for you. 

Guerlain Habit Rouge Dress Code

5ml $12

10ml $20

Top notes are bergamot, neroli and rose; middle note is spices; base notes are woodsy notes, leather, tonka bean, praline and vanilla.

My thoughts: easily top 3 designer release of this year. Even my girl complimented it and as y'all know she HATES everything.

The One edp

5ml $11

10ml $17

The elegant top notes of coriander, basil and grapefruit are leading to the heart where there is a warm blend of ginger, orange blossom and cardamom. Tobacco, sensual amber and cedar leave their mark at the base of the perfume.

My thoughts: EVERYTHING we wanted from The One edt, but 2x stronger across the board. It's not like the other "intenses" and "edps" out there, this smells exactly like The One edt, just stronger!
Plenty left of ALL THREE

Also, I haven't posted it, but Roja Dove Vetiver is available for split, same $ as the other extraits. 

Back
Top Bottom